Ap Discounts - How??

marvel

DIS Veteran
Hi disney lovers,

I have read a lot about Annual Pass Discounts for the Grand Californian
and was wondering how do you go about getting prices for this?
I am from Australia and cannot find anywhere that quotes prices
for annual pass holders?

Also, we plan to stay five nights in anaheim at the GC, would a 3 day hopper be enough, or should we go for the 5 day?? we have two kids ages 7 and 5.

Thanks for your help, love this forum.

Cheers.

There's usually a code in the DL AP holder section of the DL website, or you can call the hotel directly and ask if they have AP nights for your dates (these usually only come up a month or two in advance). I doubt that there will be any AP rates this summer.

I would definately go for the 5 day pass if it's within your budget. Gives you more options and flexibility, you know? Even if you're not going into the park during the day, you could go in just for fireworks, or the electric light parade, etc., which would be a nice way to end a day of relaxing at the hotel pool or something. Anyway, I vote for the 5 day pass. Have fun!!

Welcome to the DIS, marvel. :)

My experience is that APs get 10% off usually, but during off-season there are specials where APs get a bigger discount.

I agree with the 5-day park hoppers if you're going at a time that the parks stay open late. Even on the days you do something else, like maybe go to the beach - it's still neat to go back and play at the parks in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter