AP discounts

nicolem

Mouseketeer
Help! I remember reading somewhere - maybe on the boards, maybe in a guidebook (I really can't remember!) - that you can book rooms at AP discounts even if you don't buy the APs until you arrive. Can someone confirm that this is the case?

YEP! I booked two room (at two different resorts) for my upcoming trip and I do not have an AP. They did not ask or even make mention of needing an AP when I book the "code" for the AP rate.

You can book with an AP discount without actually having the AP's, but you will have to have them or the voucher before you check in, otherwise they'll charge you rack rate. At least this is what they told me.

Yep, you can book a room with any code you want...but you do have to show the proper credentials when you check in, or you will be charged full price for the room.

So, book now..and get your ap so that you can show it when you check in.

Thanks so much for the advice, everyone! One more question: Can I purchase the AP when I check in at the resort and/or at a local Disney Store, or do I have to buy it at the gate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter