AP Expiration Date

JaxDad

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to confirm the expiration date for APs? I wrote the date on the back of my card when I purchased them, but I am cutting it close on my next trip and would like to confirm and avoid any bad surprises!

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. I don't have the card with me, so I thought I would just ask you all.

Used to be that it showed when you went into your annual pass account on their website. Not sure if this is still the case.

I'd give them a call here ...
1-866-PASS-4-FUN (1-866-7277-4386)

Used to be that it showed when you went into your annual pass account on their website. Not sure if this is still the case.

I'd give them a call here ...
1-866-PASS-4-FUN (1-866-7277-4386)

Thanks! That is what I ended up doing, and our APs expire on the last day of our next trip!

Thanks! That is what I ended up doing, and our APs expire on the last day of our next trip!

Do you remember if the expiration date was one year from activation or one year plus a day? So if you got it on Oct. 1, 2017...you can still use it Oct. 1, 2018?

Last edited:

Damo, in past years that is how my ap worked

For the present year, do not know if there have been any changes about it

Damo, in past years that is how my ap worked

For the present year, do not know if there have been any changes about it

I tried to check online, but of course the ap login page does not work.....why am I not surprised???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter