AP for Jan. And beyond?

No, I see them. First obvious question, are you certain you are signed in? MDE will show that you are but click on the My Reservations page to be certain. It will either ask you to sign in or open your page. If it opens your page, then you probably have some sort of glitch and try clearing cookies, or open the page in Incognito or Private mode
No, still nothing there, and they were just there last night. I've tried clearing cookies, even went in on another computer that I've never accessed Disney's website from before.

No, still nothing there, and they were just there last night. I've tried clearing cookies, even went in on another computer that I've never accessed Disney's website from before.
Curious, no idea then. They show up for me, though I hope you are right and they are working to load the next round of promos.

OK, I am signed in (new passholder so new to this). I am signed in, but when I click on view resort offers it takes me to the UK site. So does the link above posted by AngiTN.

Never mind. I managed to fix it, but it was annoying.

OK, I am signed in (new passholder so new to this). I am signed in, but when I click on view resort offers it takes me to the UK site. So does the link above posted by AngiTN.
And I take it you aren't in the UK?
Sounds like it thinks you are, for some reason. The link I posted is certainly not the UK link, so it rerouted you for some reason.
Try opening a page in Private or Incognito mode and navigating there yourself, from the main page, click Annual Passholder on the MDE drop down menu

I am very curious as well. I checked historical release dates on Mousesavers and in the past three years, Q1 AP discounts have been released on Oct. 20th-22nd. If Mousesavers dates are correct, AP rates were all released on a Saturday. Come on, Disney - don't leave us hanging.

I have a Disney visa chase rate that is great for a moderate, but hubby likes his deluxe. This wait is crazy, I have to make FP's in 14 days so what if I were waiting to book until Jan AP rates came out, they force us to plan so far ahead (which I love :>), but then do not give us the tools to do it....going crazy here WTH!

I have a Disney visa chase rate that is great for a moderate

Can I ask what the rate is? If it's low enough, I may consider getting the card for future discounts. Right now, the best rate I have for a moderate is $143 at CSR on a Monday night in January. I can live with that price; it's the weekend pricing where I really need some AP discount help.

Can I ask what the rate is? If it's low enough, I may consider getting the card for future discounts. Right now, the best rate I have for a moderate is $143 at CSR on a Monday night in January. I can live with that price; it's the weekend pricing where I really need some AP discount help.
It's actually got quite a variety of discounts, we have 35% off at YC for now. I don't think AP rate will beat that but you never know

You can find the info here
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-visa-additional-discount.3642102/

I think the Mousesaver's dates, at least for last years AP discount, might be a day off. I just checked my e-mail confirmation from my January trip last year, and I booked my room, with an AP discount, on Oct. 21st, which was a Friday. So maybe this Friday?

It is $116 a night at cbr but I think that extremely low price has a lot to do with the current state of renovations.

Last edited:
Hi,
Will I be able to see and book at the AP rate even if I haven't purchased the pass yet? If the deal is better than what I got, I will make the switch.

Thanks!

Hi,
Will I be able to see and book at the AP rate even if I haven't purchased the pass yet? If the deal is better than what I got, I will make the switch.

Thanks!
No, you have to either have purchased a pass or a voucher
You must call to book AP rates until then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter