AP Help

FigaroandFifi

Mouseketeer
Anyone know the break even point on the new AP? Also, how long do I have before I MUST activate it? I bought an AP to begin planning a trip for next year and got the voucher but someone told me to link it to MDE now and begin getting the AP discount on ShopDisney but I thought if I did that , it would start the clock on my pass, is that true?

I mostly need the break even point though because I was supposed to take 2 trips in the next year which is why I got the pass but now I am not sure the 2nd trip will happen so I am thinking of extending my first trip a little.

It's hard to figure now since the prices change depending on day of week and time of year. I figured it out a few weeks ago and for me, it was 15 park days. That was buying park hoppers through a discount dealer and not adding on memory maker, I'm out of state and not DVC so had to get the most expensive one. They have a section here on the boards as to the average cost of each ticket and I used that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter