AP Holders - Fall Discounts Added

So the Enchanted Escape offer is for AP holders? I didn’t realise. I’d been wondering why AP offers were not showing up. Guess they were. That offer is not labelled as an AP offer when I log on.

There’s a passholder offer for the same time period as the EE offer...how many offers are you seeing under Special Offers? It should currently be 18.

There’s a passholder offer for the same time period as the EE offer...how many offers are you seeing under Special Offers? It should currently be 18.
only four. Something is wrong.....Any pointers for getting those offers called up on the site?

When I filter the offers to only include passholder offers, I get zero results.

only four. Something is wrong.....Any pointers for getting those offers called up on the site?

When I filter the offers to only include passholder offers, I get zero results.

Are you Canadian? Or from some other non-US country?

Check your country setting if you are located in the US, it may be set to some other country by accident. Up at the top of the screen, by your user name.

If you aren’t in the US, that’s your problem. For whatever reason, they won’t show us the passholder offers even though we’re passholders. Gotta love Disney IT. Open an incognito/private browser window, then open the WDW website and set the country to US. Then go to the Special Offers page to see the full list. Once you find the offer and open it, it will then prompt you to log in. That should work. It’s how I have to go in every time.

Keep checking! I scored 40% off at Boardwalk today. It looks like they are having a hard time filling the mid week days because those days were discounted a bigger %.

Thanks so much for the heads up! When I saw this the other night I cancelled my crrent res for ASMu in Sept and took advantage of the discounted rate of $88/night!
Woohoo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter