AP Merchandise Discount

ascardino

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right place or has been posted recently, but does anyone know about the AP discount (20%) given on merchandise purchased in the parks as well as at resort shops?

I had read about it here before going in January but thought that it was just a temporary Christmas thing. But, when we went in January (13-20), the discount was still given.

Does anyone know if this discount is still active and if so for how long. I was on the AP website and could not find anything.

We are here now and the annual pass discount is still going. According to CM's, the discount has been extended to March 1st.

We are here now and the annual pass discount is still going. According to CM's, the discount has been extended to March 1st.

Woohoo :cool1: I hope that's true as I am headed back 2/25 - 3/1 and that does make shopping very enticing!

Is it property-wide or just at World of Disney? WOD is all that's listed in the AP sleeve they gave me today when I purchased my AP.

I received the 20% Annual Passholder discount yesterday in Disney's Hollywood Studios at Mickey's of Hollywood and was told it was good through March 1st.

Is it property-wide or just at World of Disney? WOD is all that's listed in the AP sleeve they gave me today when I purchased my AP.

When we were there in January, it was good in all the gift shops on Main St, in Adventureland, and hotel resorts ie Y&B, BWI, SSR, GF, CR. You can see I like to shop.:yay:

I was told it was through March 11 this past week. It is good at most any resort/park or DTD store! We used it it Canada as well. THey did not tell us of the offer when we bought our APs on Feb 4th! I don't get that. We found out by accident. The Disney Visa 10% off is good in all the stores as well if you don't have an AP but you must spend 50 for that. (we actually got 20% for AP and 10% on top of that at one store in EPCOT. I think it was incorrect but given to us , I even questioned it and was told it was correct) In our experience the only place that didn't give the discount was Japan.

yay! I am so glad it has been extended through March 11th. I will be there the 8th-11th so it works out perfectly...:yay: Well, maybe not for my pocketbook as I will for sure buy more than I should...I can not pass up a deal!

I was told it was through March 11 this past week. It is good at most any resort/park or DTD store! We used it it Canada as well. THey did not tell us of the offer when we bought our APs on Feb 4th! I don't get that. We found out by accident. The Disney Visa 10% off is good in all the stores as well if you don't have an AP but you must spend 50 for that. (we actually got 20% for AP and 10% on top of that at one store in EPCOT. I think it was incorrect but given to us , I even questioned it and was told it was correct) In our experience the only place that didn't give the discount was Japan.

In MK at the large jewelry store on Main, we were able to use the AP 20% as well as the 10% Disney VISA on an item purchase over $50. Nice that this has been extended.:yay:

Is there normally any discount given at the stores for annual pass holders?? I am considering buying one for our upcoming trip but I am on the fence about it. If you also get discounts in the stores, that would help sway the decision...

Is there normally any discount given at the stores for annual pass holders?? I am considering buying one for our upcoming trip but I am on the fence about it. If you also get discounts in the stores, that would help sway the decision...

Just 10% at the World of Disney in DTD and a few others.

and if you drive to WDW or rent a car there, AP gets the 'free parking'. Saves $12 a day.

$14 now. There are also other food discounts as well and discounts on tours. I was just answering a posters question regarding merchandise discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter