AP Night @ Islands

Me too, can’t check my email every few minutes. Oh well. Got a sorry at capacity, when I hit the reserve button via my email. Saw on Facebook AP page, was filled in minutes. Whatever. We are still coming in that day, as had switched our week to be there for that night. We will find something else fun to do that night. Like at a Disney park.

I didn't think the reservations would close that fast. I casually made a reservation this morning about 9:30 not realizing they would go that quickly. Guess, I was lucky to get a reservation. Does anyone know what happens at these events? I've never been to a Universal AP event...

Did anyone wind up going? We saw the standby line was ENORMOUS, and the park wound up being pretty packed.

Did anyone wind up going? We saw the standby line was ENORMOUS, and the park wound up being pretty packed.

We went, we found it just as expected. It was more crowded in Harry Potter but less than a normal busy day. Everything was basically a walk on except hagrids and velicoaster. Hagrids took an hour for us and Velicicoaster 30 mins, but was shorter later on.

There was some system issues with mobile ordering and scanning in that messed up some stuff. The weirdest thing was they had to make a break in the lines from day guests to AP party guests so that made some lines long for a bit since they were literally not moving. Velicoasster and Hagrids for sure had to run a couple of empty cars before they would start putting AP party people on. Spiderman didn't do that but did close the line for 5 mins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter