AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Part two - Adult Daughter also Purchased Sam’s Club AP vouchers in 2019 for 2020 trip before the world went crazy.
She was scheduled to take a job in Florida but again World changed an now she does not live in Florida.
Anyone know how they handle a Florida Resident Platinum Pass Voucher if you are no longer a Florida Resident?
This situation is similar to DVC AP when white card members purchased and tried to activate discounted vouchers meant only for blue card members.

In those cases, their passes were refunded and they were required to pay full price.

Same. I bought an extra AP right before the big price jump, planned on using it for our trip that was to have started the day WDW closed. I just activated it in July with no problems.

Are you saying you were able to activate AP from Sam's voucher just by adding to Disney App even though they are not selling APs right now?

Last edited:

Pixie, Pirate, Sorcerer, and Incredi-pass vs the old AP vouchers (Silver, Gold, Platinum, & Platinum Plus pass).
Just to be clear (I’ve been out of the loop for a while now), these are not available to purchase, correct? They can only be renewed?

Did it take a little longer because they had to convert your old precious-metal pass to the "current" pass?
didn't have the green metal voucher pass; only had the paeper order printout with a bunch of letters and numbers that came in email upon the original order that i kept safe in my 'disney drawer' in DW's kitchen; i had previously linked the passes to my MDE and they sat there for a couple of years inactive but visible; the problem when activating at guest services was just a longer process due to the age of the purchase; still doing 2 trips on these first two ; the fun will begin in late 2023 when we have to activate the second pair since they will be over 4 years old;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter