AP Question

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hello Everyone,
I just purchased my first ever Universal AP, mainly because as I was looking at the price of the tickets and the price of the AP, the AP seemed the best way to go. I was wondering, I got the preferred AP, so to get early entry, I do not have to stay onsite, is that correct? I would love to stay onsite but just not getting any good prices. But I was guessing that as long as I have my AP I don't have to stay onsite. Also when I take my e-mail from purchasing my AP to the gates, what will they do, do they take a photo or do you just get a card? Thank You

Hello Everyone,
I just purchased my first ever Universal AP, mainly because as I was looking at the price of the tickets and the price of the AP, the AP seemed the best way to go. I was wondering, I got the preferred AP, so to get early entry, I do not have to stay onsite, is that correct? I would love to stay onsite but just not getting any good prices. But I was guessing that as long as I have my AP I don't have to stay onsite. Also when I take my e-mail from purchasing my AP to the gates, what will they do, do they take a photo or do you just get a card? Thank You

When you go to guest services you will get a card only at that time. You will do a finger print at the gate. I HIGHLY recommend doing that right away even if you do it and leave. That activates all the little perks.....why they do that I don't know. Theres no photo.

Early entry times are available for that pass without staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter