AP race registration questions

iujen94

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Questions about early race registration for Annual Passholders -

1. The runDisney website says, “Register the week prior to the official registration opening date for each race weekend and run some of the most magical courses on Earth!” Is that EXACTLY one week? So if W&D half marathon goes on sale March 10 at 10am, then I can register on March 3 at 10am?

2. Can I also early register 3 friends who are running with me, who are not AP holders? I've gotten mixed answers on this from other sources . . .

Thanks!!

1. The runDisney website says, “Register the week prior to the official registration opening date for each race weekend and run some of the most magical courses on Earth!” Is that EXACTLY one week? So if W&D half marathon goes on sale March 10 at 10am, then I can register on March 3 at 10am?

2. Can I also early register 3 friends who are running with me, who are not AP holders? I've gotten mixed answers on this from other sources . . .

Thanks!!

It used to be a full week early, but for the more recent weekends AP/DVC registration has been the Thursday before the Tuesday that general registration opens. I think the actual AP/DVC dates can be found in the AP benefits section of the Disney website.

Thanks!!

The AP spots are extremely limited. To my recollection, an AP can register members of their immediate household. Using those spots for non-AP friends takes away spots from actual APs. Not sure where I saw that written though.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I recall registering early on a Thursday and general public on a Tuesday. I think by week they do not mean seven days, they just mean sometime the week before. Don’t know about the annual pass and other runners. I registered early, but don’t recall if I did with my AP or DVC. I was able to register my mom and aunt though, and neither are AP or DVC.

How do I go about registering early with my annual pass? Do I just log in through RunDisney or another way?
Last year when I ran the princess half I was not an AP holder. This year I am and would love to take advantage of early registration for Wine/Dine.
Thanks for any help.

How do I go about registering early with my annual pass? Do I just log in through RunDisney or another way?
Last year when I ran the princess half I was not an AP holder. This year I am and would love to take advantage of early registration for Wine/Dine.
Thanks for any help.
You have to enter through the annual Passholder page. There will be a link that goes live at the appropriate time. That link will take you to the RunDisney site to register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!