AP rate valid only thru 10/4? Help PLEASE?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
We are staying at the POR from 10/1-10/10. I just called (thanks to these boards) for the AP rate. I was told by the CM that I had to split my ressie in 2 because they could only apply the AP rate for the first 4 days (10/1-10/4) & that I would have to call back when the AP rates for 10/5-10/10 become available. So now I have the POR at $89 a night for 10/1 thru 10/4 but rack for 10/5-10/10. Had anyone heard of this & did you get an AP rate past 10/4 if your check in date was prior to 10/4? I am so confused. :confused3 :confused3

Call back because I am staying at Coronado 10/1 - 10/8 and had the AP rate applied for my entire trip. You probably have to get a CM that knows how to do it.

Yes - this happens all the time! You have the AP rate for the first half of your vacation.

When the rates come out for after 10/4, call CRO again and have the discount applied to the second half of your reservation!

Congratulations on getting the rate for part of your vacation! :banana: We'll keep our fingers crossed for you for the second half!

I've never had to split my reservations, but it's pretty common. When you check-in, let the CM know you have split reservations and would like to stay in the same room. It shouldn't be a problem.

In order to get an AP rate applied to the remainder of your stay, you'll have to call when the rates for 10/5 and on are released and ask to have the rate applied.

Good luck!

Again call back because I have the AP rate applied though 10/8 and so do a lot of others here.

Thanks for telling me to call back. I had to call 3 times before I got a CM who could help. I got a lovely lady Melody Lynn who applied the AP rate for my entire trip. $89 for POR!!! :banana:

By the way, I called the compliment line to let them know how helpful & curtious she was.

Thanks again for the info here because otherwise I wouldn't have know anout the AP rates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter