AP registration

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
I am a new WDW AP holder. I'm planning to do the Dumbo Double Dare this year. I'm also buying a friend's entry to the 10k as a bday gift. Can I register both of us during the AP registration time?

Yes you can. When I registered for the Goofy this year I registered my DD and her BF for the half.

There used to be a glitch when you registered another person on Active. You got registered but couldn't see registration details. It was some problem with the Active account not matching the person being registered. It blocked the registered person from seeing data in your Active, so no one, but tech support, could see the registration. It is still a glitch for volunteer group registration.

There used to be a glitch when you registered another person on Active. You got registered but couldn't see registration details. It was some problem with the Active account not matching the person being registered. It blocked the registered person from seeing data in your Active, so no one, but tech support, could see the registration. It is still a glitch for volunteer group registration.

Thanks for that info. My friend did a previous rD event with me, so she already has an Active account - I guess I'll just need to make sure to register her using the email the matches her Active account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter