AP room only Fall deal

Gina Starr

DIS Veteran
I was trying to check the AP room only fall deals online and its acting like I don't have an AP. Normally it has me log into my account to verify my AP but this time when I log in it tries to sell me an AP or have me renew mine. Anyone else having this issue? My AP doesn't expire til February 2018.

On My Disney Experience, does your AP show when you check your "My Reservations and Tickets"? Mine shows our AP's, good until February 2018.

I think something is going on with their system. Maybe magical updates or enhancements or whatever excuse they use for IT problems. I just spent 45 min. on the phone trying to make a reservation for October and the poor CM was having a pickle of a time trying to find anything available at any rate. It's hard to imagine every room is booked. After the call, I went on Disney to try to book myself and the only rooms available are various suites in $1000+/per night range. Doesn't make sense.

I can finally see the AP discounted rooms but I do think there's something going on with the website cause I saw some weird/random things like a per night rate quoted for all resorts except one that was showing a price for the whole stay. Thanks

I was trying to check the AP room only fall deals online and its acting like I don't have an AP. Normally it has me log into my account to verify my AP but this time when I log in it tries to sell me an AP or have me renew mine. Anyone else having this issue? My AP doesn't expire til February 2018.

I'm having this problem today when I try and look for September. The percentage rate off the rooms seems better than the general discount but it still asks me if I want tickets and doesn't offer me the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter