APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Loews has changed the site? Last year there was a different one and a box to enter APR and it would spit out a passholder rate. I don't see that now or am I blind?

So Loews has changed the site? Last year there was a different one and a box to enter APR and it would spit out a passholder rate. I don't see that now or am I blind?

The old site is gone. Go to the US website and under the "Buy Packages" tab at top right click "On Site Hotels". Below the calendars you can enter the Promo Code.

Since I originally made my reservation on loewshotels.com, I had to modify it there (the UO site couldn't find my reservation by confirmation number). Slightly less expensive room at CBBR became available, and I was able to modify it on loews. On the loews site, you go to make a reservation, then under advanced options you can click promotions and then enter APH rate. HOWEVER, it is still showing the wrong info for RPR for my other dates when compared with the UO site. It did have the correct CBBR APH rate though. Weird.

I'm haven't been able to find any APH rates for my dates April 12th through April 16th or April 17th. Driving me nuts. I'd be happy with anything but CB. I like RP, PBH and HRH, even Sapphire, but that's a little lower on the list. It's so annoying how expensive stuff is. Hope they plan on adding some to those dates.

I did use the link on the first page.. still doesn't show for my dates.. so annoyed.

I know how you feel...I booked my late May, APH rate, hotel (HRH) on January 11th, last year. Still waiting for APH rates for same time frame, for this year. Will keep looking. Doesn't make it any easier to take, when you consistently get different rates depending on which 'Official' link you use. I have been sticking with damo's link.

Use the link on the first page of this thread. The rate finder on the main page of the universal website will take the APH code but doesn't use it.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/default.aspx?hgID=641&langID=1&checkin=7/10/2018&nights=1&rooms=1&adults=2&children=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Sorry if I'm missing something very obvious, but once you click on this link, where do you go to input the "APH" discount code?

I'm going to PB 4/3-4/10, hoping an AP rate appears :)

Not sure if there's a bug in the system right now, but using the loews hotel website the APH code is claimed as not available for any night for any room between now and the end of time, has been like this since yesterday. And the link embedded in this post gives incredibly varried results every hour. Example, Portofino Jan 26 to 27, one hour is shows a whole host of options from deluxe rooms to regular suites to the president suite. Next hour, only the president suite. Next hour, all the others are back.

Not sure if there's a bug in the system right now, but using the loews hotel website the APH code is claimed as not available for any night for any room between now and the end of time, has been like this since yesterday. And the link embedded in this post gives incredibly varried results every hour. Example, Portofino Jan 26 to 27, one hour is shows a whole host of options from deluxe rooms to regular suites to the president suite. Next hour, only the president suite. Next hour, all the others are back.

The universalorlando.com website does not give any dates for availability using the APH rate unless you go to the top and go into the Annual Pass page and don't use the drop down menu. There is an error in the programming. The below link fixes that error.

I'm only seeing the Presidential suite available at PBH for that date you have listed above. I'll keep checking during the day and see what comes up.

I'm definitely seeing scattered APH rates for the next few months, however. Here is Feb. 13-14
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/default.aspx?hgID=641&langID=1&checkin=2/13/2018&nights=1&rooms=1&adults=2&children=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Last edited:
The universalorlando.com website does not give any dates for availability using the APH rate unless you go to the top and go into the Annual Pass page and don't use the drop down menu. There is an error in the programming. The below link fixes that error.

I'm only seeing the Presidential suite available at PBH for that date you have listed above. I'll keep checking during the day and see what comes up.

I'm definitely seeing scattered APH rates for the next few months, however. Here is Feb. 13-14
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/default.aspx?hgID=641&langID=1&checkin=2/13/2018&nights=1&rooms=1&adults=2&children=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Yes, I think you misundertand or I didn't explain well enough. I'm not talking about the universal orlando website, I'm talking about the straight loews hotel website. I had been using it for months to check rates and all of a sudden it stopped accepting the APH code. The link you posted is the other source I've been checking and the one I had seen very sporadic results on lately. So to be clear it's only the Loews hotel site where the code stopped working, and the embedded link is the source giving sporadic results that seem to change VERY frequently. All new to the last 2 days as I've been checking both for 2 months in hopes of changing my current reservation to an APH rate.

As example if you check right now, regular suites with multiple views are available for the 26th, but an hour ago weren't. And the suites that were available on saturday are gone. Extremely frustrating.

As example if you check right now, regular suites with multiple views are available for the 26th, but an hour ago weren't. And the suites that were available on saturday are gone. Extremely frustrating.

I agree that it is extremely frustrating. I stopped using all booking sites except the link in this thread since it seems to give the most APH rooms.

Supply changes quickly. It isn't necessarily the website. There are lots of conferences that are booking/making changes all the time.

I see 5 suites available right now. Governatore Suite, Presidente Suite, and 1 and 2 bedroom portofino suits. It could be that there are only 5 rooms available. It isn't unfeasible for 4 of those to be gone in an hour or for conference changes to make 5 more rooms available in an hour.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm missing something very obvious, but once you click on this link, where do you go to input the "APH" discount code?

I'm going to PB 4/3-4/10, hoping an AP rate appears :)

In my (very limited) experience, with a 7 day trip the Stay More, Save More rate is usually better than the APH rate. Not sure so close to Easter though.

In my (very limited) experience, with a 7 day trip the Stay More, Save More rate is usually better than the APH rate. Not sure so close to Easter though.

Gosh I hope the APH rate is eventually better. We're going to be there 3/29-4/3, which is over Easter this year. The 5 (or 6) day SMSM rate is around $490 per night right now. We reserved RPR back in August at around $430. Well we will still go, it will suck to pay that much per night. (If we had flexible dates we wouldn't be going over Easter!)

I have an annual pass but we are traveling with active duty military members on our next trip. Is there a military code that can be used to check military rates as well so we can take advantage of the better of the two? Thanks.

I have an annual pass but we are traveling with active duty military members on our next trip. Is there a military code that can be used to check military rates as well so we can take advantage of the better of the two? Thanks.

I think you have to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter