APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dates APH rates seem to depend on including surrounding dates though. I stuck in a few single dates, with no great APH rate, but when adding an adjacent day there was a better rate. So a calendar wouldn't really work out properly.

You might be able to call them to see if their computers show APH rates a different way and can tell you the cheapest options.

Some dates APH rates seem to depend on including surrounding dates though. I stuck in a few single dates, with no great APH rate, but when adding an adjacent day there was a better rate. So a calendar wouldn't really work out properly.

You might be able to call them to see if their computers show APH rates a different way and can tell you the cheapest options.

I’ll give them a call tonight and see if they have can give me the cheapest option. By plugging in random dates, the cheapest I was able to find was $120 for Cabana Bay and around $250 for RP. I was really hoping to find much cheaper rates.

I was just able to change my reservation at Portofino to a cheaper AP rate for my particular days(9-19 to 9-24). I have been checking every day for the last two weeks. I also noticed better rates at other on-site hotels and even Adventura had rooms that haven't been available. Pretty sure they won't last. The bottom line here is that if you want better rates you have to keep trying every day and maybe you will get lucky.

Is there anyway to search for APH rates using a monthly format? For example,see all rates for the month of September. I have open availability this month and next month and it would be so much nicer to search APH rates this way vs. typing in different dates to see what I get.

No. Rates change during the week days, weekends and HHN nights.

In case this helps anyone - I haven't been able to get any APH rays at all on the Universal site for our November trip. Out of curiosity, I checked the Lowes site directly tonight and scored a suite at Cabana Bay for the same price I was paying for a regular room on the Uni site.

In case this helps anyone - I haven't been able to get any APH rays at all on the Universal site for our November trip. Out of curiosity, I checked the Lowes site directly tonight and scored a suite at Cabana Bay for the same price I was paying for a regular room on the Uni site.

How were you looking for rooms on the Uni site?

How were you looking for rooms on the Uni site?

Maybe I worded it wrong, but when I went to the Universal Orlando website and clicked on hotels, no APH rates were coming up for me. For any dates. I got seasonal and SMSM rates but no APH. I've never had a problem in the past, so I thought maybe there were just no more APH rooms available. But when I went to the Loews website, I found APH rates.

Maybe I worded it wrong, but when I went to the Universal Orlando website and clicked on hotels, no APH rates were coming up for me. For any dates. I got seasonal and SMSM rates but no APH. I've never had a problem in the past, so I thought maybe there were just no more APH rooms available. But when I went to the Loews website, I found APH rates.
You need to use the link in the first post of this thread. Or go to the uni site and click passholder at the top of the page to get to ap rates.

If you just go to the Universal website and click on the hotels and enter the APH code, nothing will come up. That will not give you aph rates for some reason. I actually contacted Universal and told them that it doesn't work. It is a flaw in their coding. Using that same process with the FL code will give you Florida rates but using APH will not give you APH rates.

In the first post there is a link that will give you APH rates. In the future, use it or the Loews website or go to the annual pass section on the Universal website.

Checking daily really does pay off! We upgraded to seasonal passes during our trip in June and have decided to visit Nov 17-21 in order to see everything Christmas. In an effort to save money we will stay offsite this trip. With increasing crowds leading closer to Thanksgiving the idea of a throwaway room for express passes sounded like a good idea. Last week I was able to get Portifino for $289 but today I found Royal Pacific for $214!! There is no way possible for me to buy Express for my family of 3 for 2 days for the price of the room at Royal.

Booked one last platinum you first stay 12/6 :sad:

Aph rate $214+, bayview with complimentary upgrade to (our so-long, farewell won’t be able to afford you) favorite onsitensuite

Also, added on a day to fall trip, friday 9/28 @ SF. Booked standard, upgrade to lagoon view Aph $189+

Neither rate has been available when i checked up to last weekend.

Last edited:
I was able to book DEC. 21-23 with ap discount today. I didnt check but I would guess its open up through Christmas now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!