Apology to Tiffany Town Car

momtobeth

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to apologize to Tiffany Town Car Company for posting about them before calling and talking to them in person. I emailed them last night, and this morning got a call from them. I am going to fax them a copy of my Visa bill, and they will then credit my account with the money. They were very upset about what I posted, and rightly so. I am not that familiar with the Internet, and didn't realize the ramifications of such a post. I thought posting was just "airing" problem. I should have NEVER posted anything without giving Tiffany the opportunity to rectify the problem first. So this is a formal apology to Tiffany Town Cars.

Glad to hear that you got everything worked out to your satisfaction. And I must congratulate you for having the fortitude to publicly post your apology. No one would have been any the wiser if you had remained silent. I applaud your coming forward.

I'd still like to know how they got her credit card info though...

Anne

I think it says a whole lot of good things about you that you were able to come forward with a change of heart. It is people such as yourself that make this world a better place. As difficult as it can be to apologize(and it sounds here like you had a legitimate concern), you nonetheless did. I certainly applaude your ethics. Threehearts

I would also like to know how they got your credit card info? Did you have to giv them your # to reserve the car?

I faxed a copy of my bill to Tiffany and am waiting to hear back from them. I still have no clue how they got my card number. They told me that I must have given it to them, but there was no reason for me to do so. I made the reservation online. You do not have to give them any credit card info. I just paid the first driver cash for the R/T. And when I spoke to Tiffany on the phone they said that they had a record of that payment. So why would I give them any credit card info?? I knew that I would be paying in cash. In any case, I have to say that the Tiffany's service was great. The drivers were very nice. The cars are beautiful and so clean. The drivers took care of our luggage, they were just great. Everything was great until I got this bill. And it may well still all turn out great. At this point, as long as they credit the card, I'll be happy. I already put a hold on the credit card, and will cancel it after Tiffany looks into the matter. It was a brand new card too. We had just gotten it, and it only had 3 charges on it, and then the one for Tiffany. So, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens next. Thanks everyone for all the input.

In case there is anyone who didn't see my new post on the transportation forum, this is the latest update. Tiffany solved everything!!! Mohammed at Tiffany was wonderful. He has credited by Visa account with the $75.00. And it turns out that I had copied my Visa number onto the back of the Tiffany internet coupon that I had printed out. It probably happened when I was ordering my Sea World tickets on line. When the driver handed in that coupon. the office charged that number, not realizing that I had already paid. Mohammed even faxed me a copy of the coupon, so I could be sure it was my hand writing. I will absoltly ise Tiffany again, and recommed them to everyone. Thank you all for the support!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter