Appreciation and auction questions

Yes shipping will be paid for after you work out the details with Teresa. That's how it worked in previous auctions.
Exactly. They can't be sure of shipping costs until they know where the item is going. Give them some time. They have a huge number of items to deal with and only a couple of people doing the work.

Any idea how they will reach out to work out the shipping. I won two items and would like to give them as presents for Christmas. Will it be through the handbid app, or email? Thanks for any help, and congrats on such a successful auction for such a wonderful charity!

I had to check my address in handbid because I noticed in my rush to register the address line is all on one line and it only had my street address. Oops! I added in the city/state/zip yesterday.

Out of curiosity, will we end up paying for shipping through Handbid or through some other means like Paypal?

Last edited:
I still haven't been contacted about shipping (although I did receive a receipt and a link to the Marathon show :)). Is there someone I should reach out to, or should I simply be patient? My item was not a major purchase by any means so it would be understandable if I am near the bottom of the list.

I still haven't been contacted about shipping (although I did receive a receipt and a link to the Marathon show :)). Is there someone I should reach out to, or should I simply be patient? My item was not a major purchase by any means so it would be understandable if I am near the bottom of the list.
I would contact Teresa.

I haven't heard anything either. I was hoping to be able to pickup the item locally and then take it with me when I flew home for Christmas. Even though I am leaving tomorrow morning for an extended weekend, I would still like to be able to pickup the item that I purchased when I return to Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter