April 2017

Oeps ... i don't read well. In April I have there a late dinner :-) :-)

Ohhhh my goodness...T-minus 36 days until we arrive at the BCV!

On another note, Happy National Margarita Day!!

Hi Everyone!! I need some advice, family of 4 going to WDW in April (13-21). We have the POFQ booked now but with an AP discount was considering changing to the Poly or BC. While I love all those resorts, I was wondering if anyone has had first hand experiences at these resorts for Easter. My kids love the candy scramble and I was wondering if the BC's candy scramble was insanely crowded? The one we did at POFR was awesome and not crowded at all. I'm trying to choose a resort that will make Easter special for us. If anyone can provide any info, I would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Hi Aprilers- I have two open spots left for our April 6 Illuminations cruise.

Let me know if you are interested.

We are going to be there April 29 - May 3. I am so excited. We are doing a budget trip this time around, staying at the All Star Movies. Just my daughter and I, and we dont plan on spending any time at the resort, so why pay big bucks if its not necessary. This was a spur of the moment decision, so I am glad we were able to get decent flights and prices at AS Movies :) We've got our dining reservations and our Fast Passes set. Getting sooooo excited!!!

We have 39 more days!! I seriously can't wait since winter decided to show up yesterday again around here. I need some warm 80 degrees sunshine!!!

Would anyone be interested in a Photopass share for April, or is anyone looking for an extra member?

I wish more than anything that we could just go NOW!!!
What makes things worse is my DH (I use darling loosely right now) will be in FL next weekend checking on our condo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter