April 2017

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Enjoy!!
I Know it wil be ! Is there one magic experience i doesn't want to mis ? I have a reservation at Cinderella royal table at 9:45 pm march 26 so I wil miss wishes :-( I hoop Incan see it another day. Is it worth ?

I Know it wil be ! Is there one magic experience i doesn't want to mis ? I have a reservation at Cinderella royal table at 9:45 pm march 26 so I wil miss wishes :-( I hoop Incan see it another day. Is it worth ?

I can't offer any advice on the Royal Table dinner as I haven't eaten there before. I think Wishes is not to be missed though, so definitely try to catch it another day!!

I'm luky - I don't mis wishes but once upon a time at 9:45 hour. It's the same time as my reservation. How special is once upon a time ?

Well since DH twisted my arm and made me add a day to the front of out trip, 21 days to go!!! Ready to relax, ride some rides and restart my Tiki Mug collection!!

can't wait till monday morning!!!!! Anyone that has done the Marceline to Magic Tour, and can tell me if you found it fun and worth the time?

we luved this tour. Our DS who is 14 now still yalks about it and how he wants to do it again
we have it booked for april 20th, I wanted the 18th but its not available.... then I was trying to decide if it was worth the time and money. I kept it and we will try it! Just wanted it the first MK day of the trip but its ok!

we have it booked for april 20th, I wanted the 18th but its not available.... then I was trying to decide if it was worth the time and money. I kept it and we will try it! Just wanted it the first MK day of the trip but its ok!
We arrive on the 20th and want to do the behind the seeds tour and the gentle giants one. we r also running the star wars 10k so trying to fit everything into the 6 days that we have is trying.

We arrive on the 20th and want to do the behind the seeds tour and the gentle giants one. we r also running the star wars 10k so trying to fit everything into the 6 days that we have is trying.
we have been going yearly since 1997 and this would be our first tour! The only running I'm doing is for treats hahahahaa! HAVE FUN and enjoy your trip!!

Well, it's down to all we late April people now! Almost everyone above has been there and returned home now.

Supposed to be in the 80s and 90s next week at WDW; hopefully not too hot! Guess I should pack my portable fans!

Anyone else doing a Tiffins ROL package or the Star Wars Dessert Spectacular?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!