April 2018 Discount Watch

Does anyone know what time the discounts actually post when they do release one?

It varies. FD dropped at 5:30am EST last year and the room-only discount that dropped in the fall was shortly after 8:00am EST. They added another offer about 45 mins after that.

Thanks! I guess if I check before I leave the house for the day I'll be all good. I can't sit on my phone all day checking.

Thanks! I guess if I check before I leave the house for the day I'll be all good. I can't sit on my phone all day checking.
Well, with Disney there is no clue as to when. I’ve been a pass holder since 1995 and I know there have been times when AP will load slowly through the day....I’ve had them start at 10-11 am sometimes. Now the last two years they have released on28th? And see, now not released on the same time path as last year.

Still nothing. *sigh*

I keep hoping we'll see a new offer drop tomorrow but when I looked back at historical info, the past 2 years it's been 5-7 days between one offer ending in late December and the next one starting. Not saying that will happen this time but it is a possibility.

Until it drops I'll be refreshing my phone every time I wake up at night. :)

Still nothing. *sigh*

I keep hoping we'll see a new offer drop tomorrow but when I looked back at historical info, the past 2 years it's been 5-7 days between one offer ending in late December and the next one starting. Not saying that will happen this time but it is a possibility.

Until it drops I'll be refreshing my phone every time I wake up at night. :)
I think we need to have a tred called Irma took my vacation. Praying for a discount.

I just talked with my TA, he told me there's rumors of Room only discouns coming out this week. If you're booking through a Latin America Travel Agency, you get free dinning April through June (he said, rumors), but it end's up being more expensive than booking though America - due to taxes. Just in case any latin friends were wondering... Otherwise, Im thinking tomorrow or friday.

My TA told me today she was told by her boss that they won't be out until the end of February.

My TA told me today she was told by her boss that they won't be out until the end of February.
Not a chance. There will be at least one new offer much sooner than the end of Feb.

Disney doesn’t let their own Cast Members know about offers until soon before (or even when) they drop. There is no way they would be advising external TAs 2 months in advance if when the next offer will drop.

New offers are terrible and everything is booked up. I was willing to switch to Beach or Yacht club if I had to. This is officially our last WDW vacation until we are old and move to Florida. Wow. Just wow. We have never had only 10% off a room!!! I'm going to keep my original Poly res. which was 10% off. This vacation for 8 days is costing us 7246.41 plus the cost of food for my family of 5. I have older kids so we are being slammed with the 35 dollar a night room fee for my son. We could go to an all inclusive in Mexico TWICE for that cost. My husband is going to flip a switch. We were hoping for at least 20% off.

I wish I could switch our dates by a week so we could stay at Beach or Yacht. But we have a graduation, finals, prom and my daughter leaves for boot camp the end of May. So my hands are tied. Sob.

There are a couple of deals out. Not very good, but here is the one for late April. There is another one starting in late May as well.

With this offer, you can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels.
  • Book through March 7, 2018 for stays most nights February 18 through June 10, 2018.
  • Book through April 7, 2018 for stays most nights April 15 through June 10, 2018.

Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-day theme park tickets with the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you get one more day added to the ticket, FREE.*

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

- Expanded<\/span> ","subRowCollapsed":" - Collapsed<\/span> "},"breakpoints":{"mobile":600},"mobileContent":"","desktopContent":""}]]" style="margin-bottom: 20px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); font-size: 14px; font-family: Avenir, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: bottom; border-radius: 12px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 2px 2px; width: 630px; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(37, 59, 86); line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
Resort Category Resort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villas Save up to 20%

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts Save up to 20%

Select Disney Moderate Resorts Save up to 15%

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 10%

Yeah, discounts about the same as last promo. Our days overlapped the offers. Saved about $200 more on a $6800 trip. Better than nothing but still not great discounts. Bummer. But of course, we'll go. That's what they're counting on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!