***April 2019***

Weather Channel App.

Just looked again and now it's just PM rain lol. I don't even know why I look so early, just to torture myself I guess :laughing:

I keep checking Accuweather but now I’m going to compare.

I need to know how many ponchos to pack :scared::laughing:

I keep checking the weather every day! We arrive 3/31 and I'm still not certain of how to dress. Highs in low 80's, lows in low 60's. I'm guessing shorts and tee shirts, but it may be cold at the bus stop!

I keep checking the weather every day! We arrive 3/31 and I'm still not certain of how to dress. Highs in low 80's, lows in low 60's. I'm guessing shorts and tee shirts, but it may be cold at the bus stop!

That's what I'm thinking. I think I'll take some leggings or jeans for if we go out in the evening. I just want good weather for our MK DAH!

Will be there with the family April 13 - 20, we're staying at OKW for the first time. Just got an email our MB's will arrive Thursday.

So excited... I booked a quick trip 4/29-5/1 using my AP discount at All Star Movies! It’s my first year with an AP and it’s been burning a hole in my wallet since our family trip in January. I have really been wanting to experience the Flower & Garden Festival, and my hubby had a $100 Southwest LUV voucher that he won’t be using, so I went for it. Right now it’s a solo trip, but if my sister can work it into her schedule, she may be joining me. Either way, I can’t wait!

It’s official, my sis booked her flight and I got her added to the reservation! My solo trip turned into a sisters trip! Woo hoo! The only bad thing is I had to give up my FP for Flight of Passage because I couldn’t get two... but we’ll try when we get there. I’m so glad she can come! 39 days!

o_O
Yes! But also time to start panicking about all the stuff I need to get done in the next 9 days! :rotfl:Well, 6 days since 3 of those I will be out of town for DD's dance competition :eek:

I can relate ! I thought I had 3 weekends to pull everything together but this weekend is it— our DD competes next weekend and the following weekend and then we leave the Thursday after. I am trying to be all calm and collected but I have basically this weekend to pull stuff togethero_O

Had my first Disney nightmare last night. Dreamed I somehow cancelled my SSR reservation and couldn't get it back.

o_O

I can relate ! I thought I had 3 weekends to pull everything together but this weekend is it— our DD competes next weekend and the following weekend and then we leave the Thursday after. I am trying to be all calm and collected but I have basically this weekend to pull stuff togethero_O

Good luck at competition! We took home a first place win last night, time for us to head home and pack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!