April 2021 Discount Watch

Right there with ya unfortunately....

We were supposed to be leaving tomorrow for our first trip in 11 years! We were going to be celebrating our 18th anniversary and my actual 40th birthday there. We are SUPER bummed and upset. Thankfully it was a surprise for our boys so they never knew and still don't.

We don't think we will be able to get back before next spring break so that's what we're thinking right now.

Following! Hopefully, Disney will offer some good discounts to attract travelers to the parks. Guess we will have to wait and see how it goes after they open back up and people start traveling again.

Following. I booked for April today but want to see if any offers come up for my trip.

Booked April 19-24 at Caribbean Beach. We love POR/POFQ, so waiting to see if either of those open up! Fingers crossed!

Until there is a vaccine for this virus, Disney will need to keep park and resort capacity at a minimum. Discounts are released to fill up resorts. I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

We were supposed to go to WDW at the end of July. Cancelled that and now hoping for mid April.

Need a room for the Star Wars race weekend so hoping for an AP or resident discount to come out!

I know it's not even mid September, but with all the changes to the parks I'm watching for discounts actively starting now. Usually, I would expect to see April discounts the end of September to early October. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is something - along with a vaccine would be nice. LOL

Following. We had to cancel our August 2020 trip due to COVID, and were planning to move it to next August. But...I don't think we will be able to wait that long, so I'm hoping for April! A trustworthy vaccine would be great too!

I know it's not even mid September, but with all the changes to the parks I'm watching for discounts actively starting now. Usually, I would expect to see April discounts the end of September to early October. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is something - along with a vaccine would be nice. LOL

I've never looked for discounts before. We're looking for August. Can you tell where I would look?

Discounts are out for both General AND AP rates through April 17th. Keep looking if you don't see anything pop up for your dates/resort. I had nothing available yesterday and this morning was able to get general discount at CBR. A bump up to preferred room still saved us about $400. I'm still going to keep an eye out for AP rates, but happy so far. Now we just need a vaccine and I can actually go (don't burst my magic bubble). LOL

Discounts are out for both General AND AP rates through April 17th. Keep looking if you don't see anything pop up for your dates/resort. I had nothing available yesterday and this morning was able to get general discount at CBR. A bump up to preferred room still saved us about $400. I'm still going to keep an eye out for AP rates, but happy so far. Now we just need a vaccine and I can actually go (don't burst my magic bubble). LOL
I got the general discount - saved about $300. Trying to see if buying an AP is worth it. I don’t think I can see the AP offer because i don’t have an AP. It says to see other offers, log in to my account and it’ll show me what I’m eligible for. I’m not currently eligible for AP offers, so hoping someone will share the Pop discount. I’m assuming it’s 30%. It usually seems to be 10% more than general discount.

I normally go in August right before school starts, but am looking at April (should we be able to leave Canada...) as I have a PIN. I am wondering if April is busy? I know the weather will be nicer, at least I hope I won't feel like I'm in a sauna all day :) Anyone who normally goes in April? I know covid is messing up all the normal stuff. Other than avoiding Easter weekend, is some time in April better than another?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!