April Dates....

Brittney Cornwell

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am planning April 2020 vacation staying at GCH for 5 nights with 4 park days. My options right now are park days of April 20th-23rd, April 21st-24th, or 26th-29th. Seems to me like that are all equally of decent times to go. Is there any reason one of these options would be better then the other?

Really, I don't think you would go wrong with any of those options, but since you have to choose...

Personally, I would always choose a Thursday or Friday over a Sunday, just for the lighter crowds and even if you might have slightly shorter hours or fewer entertainment options. So I would eliminate the 26th-29th (Sunday-Wednesday).

Of your other two options, you could really flip a coin. I'd say I've had more great Mondays (crowd-wise) than Fridays, but that's purely anecdotal. So if everything else were equal, I'd go with the 20th-23rd (Monday-Thursday). But if there was any difference in price or availability for hotels and flights, I'd base my decision on that.

If it were me, I'd go 21st - 24th. AP Blockouts are all pretty much even during your dates. The only real 'deciding factor' for me would be the fact that there aren't currently any conventions going on during that time. Sometimes, when I am faced with a set of dates like yours (where there aren't any clear 'winners') I'll just choose the least expensive dates. I think, really, they'll be pretty similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter