Are deluxe discount codes different?

Mouseturtle

Mouseketeer
So I just booked a room January 1-6, and the agent told me that if discounts come out the Beach Club would be LESS of a discount than the Yacht Club. Specifically he said YC would be a 35% discount while BC would only be 20%
Is this true? Are they just trying to push YC because it is less popular?

It depends- some villas are 30 and others 20 off- some regular deluxe resorts lie, poly are only 20 off where as AKL is 30 off- so it varies on popularity- we always try to chose one with highest discount with greatest appeal to us and that usually ends up bein AKL so maybe we are just an AKL family- although if the right situation arises we would try any resort on property

I've had discounts be different. In one, poly wasn't included, but poly villas was, and it was a larger discount than beach.

So I just booked a room January 1-6, and the agent told me that if discounts come out the Beach Club would be LESS of a discount than the Yacht Club. Specifically he said YC would be a 35% discount while BC would only be 20%
That has been the case in the past for many promotions. However, I wonder if that will no longer be the case next year, as all of the YC rooms will have been refurbished, as well as the dining and lounge options.

They often offer different discounts depending on the level of availability. The goal is to have a hotel booked at full capacity everyday so yes, it is possible. Stay where you will enjoy. My family enjoys a deluxe with the biggest discount ;)

Very questionable information from this CM. Very surprised a CM would say that frankly. Best not to believe it, in my humble opinion. Especially for those dates!

Very questionable information from this CM. Very surprised a CM would say that frankly. Best not to believe it, in my humble opinion. Especially for those dates!

Totally agree. I've never had a CM state that there would be a future discount guarantee, much less state the actual % off, not before the release date anyway. And, for that time frame, 35% would historically be well over the normal discount seen, especially in lieu of recent trends that have seen reduced discounts and less availability. I certainly wouldn't bank on that information as being "gospel".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter