Are DVC owners eligible for bounce back offers?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW in November (staying on points). We have depleted our points for 2019 and don't want to borrow our 2020 points. We might want to book a cash stay in August and was wondering if we are eligible to book a bounce back offer if we call during our stay.

Do people normally get a notice in their room? I don't think we have seen anything like this during our DVC stays. Is there a phone number to call to book a bounce back?

We will be at WDW in November (staying on points). We have depleted our points for 2019 and don't want to borrow our 2020 points. We might want to book a cash stay in August and was wondering if we are eligible to book a bounce back offer if we call during our stay.

Do people normally get a notice in their room? I don't think we have seen anything like this during our DVC stays. Is there a phone number to call to book a bounce back?

Yes they'll be happy to take your money, the extension from the in-room phone is 8844. Google the actual phone number if you want to call on your own phone. In November it will likely be a room discount, and the information is listed in the resort details folder if there is one. There's always a chance someone before you took it or threw it away or something like that. Otherwise you can look on the Resorts board and there's a discounts subforum that details the latest bouncebacks and other discounts.

Don't forget DVC or AP room discounts. I used one to book cash stay at PoP and then started getting bounceback e-mails from that stay.

Yes they'll be happy to take your money,
I should have figured that would be the case.

Don't forget DVC or AP room discounts.
Do you need to have an active AP when you book or when you check in? We want to go in August, but my husbands AP will expire in April and i don't think we will be renewing it. As for the DVC discount -- do i qualify if i purchased resale in 2015?

I should have figured that would be the case.

Do you need to have an active AP when you book or when you check in? We want to go in August, but my husbands AP will expire in April and i don't think we will be renewing it. As for the DVC discount -- do i qualify if i purchased resale in 2015?

The AP would need to be active at check in, anyone can book an AP rate (you have to call if you do not have an active AP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter