Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touring Plans is today allowing a Liner to advertise a petition to ‘save’ Splash. In 2019 they allowed a member to continue to participate on the forum and chat, after he repeatedly used the ‘n’ word. Far, far worse than anything the Trackers ever did. View attachment 504821

There is nothing wrong with signing a petition to save Splash Mountain. Seriously, does every single thing in this world have to be a source of offense these days? 🙄

Whose hypocrisy?
TP allow a subscriber who repeatedly used the ‘n’ word to continue posting on the forum and chat; on twitter and Instagram TPs post in support of BLM but then, in the same month, they allow a subscriber to advertise a petition to ‘save’ Splash. The people who criticise the Trackers for attending a fancy dress party years ago, at which the theme was ‘urban’, surely can’t be the same people who today pay a subscription to Touring Plans, as that would stink of rank hypocrisy and double standards. Don’t you agree?

TP allow a subscriber who repeatedly used the ‘n’ word to continue posting on the forum and chat; on twitter and Instagram TPs post in support of BLM but then, in the same month, they allow a subscriber to advertise a petition to ‘save’ Splash. The people who criticise the Trackers for attending a fancy dress party years ago, at which the theme was ‘urban’, surely can’t be the same people who today pay a subscription to Touring Plans, as that would stink of rank hypocrisy and double standards. Don’t you agree?
That's some serious dot connecting to try to link this to the Trackers.

Perhaps just highlighting the irrational hostility shown towards the Trackers for historic ‘misdemeanours’ when measured against the reaction to other Disney bloggers/vloggers etc who have committed far more recent transgressions. Why is one slated and others excused? It is something that puzzles me.

Perhaps just highlighting the irrational hostility shown towards the Trackers for historic ‘misdemeanours’ when measured against the reaction to other Disney bloggers/vloggers etc who have committed far more recent transgressions. Why is one slated and others excused? It is something that puzzles me.

Think of this - how many times has Coca-Cola received bad press compared to Pepsi? Surely Pepsi is a comparable product in terms of health concerns and such. How often has McDonalds been criticized and analyzed for these things vs. Burger King/Wendys?

Whom/whatever is #1 gets the most positives AND negatives. It's just how it goes.

A lot of it's envy in this case as well.

I find some of the park videos really helpful..
The home vlogs I seldomly watch. I did watch the one that they were apologizing for their past behavior. I just laughed and thought its so normal to look at life differently after becoming a parent.

Their videos since Covid started are worthless - basically it is about their kid and their useless life where they make thou$ands from youtube. They are no longer interesting, and after learning how they treat others, I have unsubscribed.

Their videos since Covid started are worthless - basically it is about their kid and their useless life where they make thou$ands from youtube. They are no longer interesting, and after learning how they treat others, I have unsubscribed.
That what all park vloggers go through, everyone's content declined. Everyone is trying something different to keep new content coming as this is their income. No videos is no income. That is how professional youtubing work. If you are a lifestyle vlogger or fitness girl, the crisis has less impact. For those who make their content by going out, they have a problem as much as the next business.

Some go to home life, some go into speculations, some go for background, compilations, reaction video's. There is something out there for each viewer.

I've seen a bunch of videos of Tim at theme parks over the past couple weeks? I haven't watched their home/baby videos (because they don't appeal to me) but Tim is definitely venturing outside the house.
Oh, yes. I forgot about the theme parks. He can at least spread out from others and stay in the outdoors at the parks.

But, I was surprised that after they had all food/supplies ordered for months that they now getting in that kind of closer contact with people. That is what they were avoiding for so long. Oh well, now they are out there at Publix with the rest of us.

Oh, yes. I forgot about the theme parks. He can at least spread out from others and stay in the outdoors at the parks.

But, I was surprised that after they had all food/supplies ordered for months that they now getting in that kind of closer contact with people. That is what they were avoiding for so long. Oh well, now they are out there at Publix with the rest of us.

I have been getting all my stuff by curbside pickup for months, but now that there's a mask mandate in my city, I feel more comfortable venturing out, so I've been in a couple of stores, too. Lots of us who are/have been very cautious are starting to take those first trips out of the house.

Last edited:
I have been getting all my stuff by curbside pickup for months, but now that there's a mask mandate in my city, I feel more comfortable venturing out, so I've been in a couple of stores, too. Lots of us who are/have been very cautious are starting to take those first trips out of the house.
I guess so. Plus, at some point we do have to venture out.

They were so darn strict, they made me feel guilty that I was shopping at Publix all along! I am a Florida resident, too. Where I live in South Florida, everyone - everyone - in Publix wear masks. I heard Tim say (not yesterday - in a past show) that people at his Publix were not wearing masks or following directional signs in the store. But, only he goes out - not Jenn.

I think it's a perfectly valid response. If I subscribed to a channel for their Disney content and they stopped posting that content, I would unsubscribe as well. That's what I did with the Fine Bros channel when they went to "all react all the time" content. It's not what I signed up for

I think its more the “useless life” commentary that earned the sarcastic remark, not the unsubscribing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!