Are Push Wagons allowed?

allysetraskos

Allyse Grant
I have a collapsable folding push wagon that is smaller then my double stroller.
The wagon is pushed not pulled.
ref=asc_df_B075CH11DL

ref=asc_df_B075CH11DL

Last edited:
The Keenz 7 double stroller wagon is allowed. It doesn’t look comfortable for all day everyday riding; I’d prefer a stroller. But it is allowed. When pushed, not pulled.

Enjoy your vacation.

Unfortunately, yes, they are allowed. If yours is truly smaller than a double stroller, cool. We saw a bunch of the giant ones there in our trip a few weeks ago. I know everyone is has their own opinion, but I really hope they ban them. I have no problem with strollers and bringing things in (we do it), but those large push wagons are just way too big. Most strollers offer storage, take up far less space and are less cumbersome...with less chance for banging into people. We bring our own food into the parks, and also have a tote bag for ponchos, etc...but it all fits in a tiny umbrella stroller.

My double stroller is a bit larger then the push wagon I have and it's a bit harder to navigate the stroller because its older.

Here is a pic of it... its 34 in length vs my double stroller which is 49 in in length

Attachments

• 81F2968tHML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81F2968tHML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 89
Yes that would be allowed. It actually looks smaller than the Keenz ones we saw in the park but I could be mistaken on the size.

No shade though - IMO a good stroller with shade and a rain cover pretty essential at WDW given the heat and frequent rain.

I would think a stroller easier to maneuver and more comfortable for whoever is riding.

I was under the impression that *only* the Keenz was approved, because it is a JPMA certified stroller. The rule is still no wagons, but Keenz is technically considered a stroller, despite for all intents and purposes being a wagon. The handle design and 5 point harnesses are apparently part of this distinction.

I haven't heard of any other wagons making the cut.

It's small so it "may" be allowed but I'm not sure I'd chance it. Aside from that a good stroller with a large sun shade would be so much more comfortable for the kid(s) and to maneuver.

Does it fold up? You are required to fold your stroller on the buses.
It folds pretty nicely but weighs on the heavy side (30 lbs+?) for a single stroller but I've no idea about it's comparative weight for a double.
I've seen them in action on the shores of Long Island Sound.
It moves better when being pulled as opposed to pushed as required at the WDW parks.

The dimensions need to be equal or less than this:
· Strollers larger than 36" x 52" (92 x 132 cm)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!