Are the cabin door metal?

RellingTwin

DIS Veteran
We want to hang something on our cabin door. Anyone know if they are metal? If they are we will bring a refrigerator magnet.
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they're metal. You also have a little hanger clippie thing to the side of your door. the kind of thing you can clip and envelope into, or hang something around. We hung a green lei (thanks Joe & Joanne) around ours on our first cruise so our door stood out!

Yes, they are metal and fun to decorate. Be forewarned, 'have door decorated, will play... LOL! We had a BD ribbons around our fish to make it easier to find our room and someone decided they would enjoy them more. Go figure!! :crazy:

Oh Yes, magnets can decorate your door quite nicely, see photo below, these are all magnets on our cabin door from last month's cruise.

August%2023-30,%202003%20DCL%20Cruise%20photos%20326.jpg

Great door Andy - looking forward to seeing it on the "50th" birthday party cruise. You won't be able to see the door LOL!!

Sandy

Well, at least I have almost two years to work up ideas for those 50th Birthday Magnets!!!

Loved the door. Bet there was no problem finding your room with all those signs. I just may have to make a few of my own!

Cindy
:wave:

It was funny, one day my sister and niece were walking down the hall looking for their cabin, which was next to ours. A cabin steward saw their t-shirts, which matched one of the magnets on our door. The cabin steward said to my sister and niece, "Your cabin is down that way a little farther."

Verandah Man,
Your door looked great!!!!
BTW....I love your website. You did an awesome job!

Originally posted by jiminy579
Verandah Man,
Your door looked great!!!!
BTW....I love your website. You did an awesome job!

Thanks!!!

Where did you get the magnets made? I would like to get them for our cruise in Oct 2004.

Originally posted by scubarn
Where did you get the magnets made? I would like to get them for our cruise in Oct 2004.

I made them on my computer and printed them off with my printer. It was just like printing off a photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter