Are there alarm clocks in room at ASMo?

The LK 4

Don't make me get out my spoon!
I used to assume that all hotel rooms came with a clock/radio, but when we were in San Diego this summer, our room did not have an alarm clock. The manager at the front desk looked at me like I had three heads when I asked him for one. :confused: I plan on using the wake up service so the kids can hear Mickey talk to them, but I would also like to have an alarm clock as well.

There is definitely your standard hotel variety radio alarm clock. It was more fun calling for Mickey wake up though. I do suggest that you verify the time and am/pm before relying on it . When you phone rings in the morning hit the speaker button and everyone gets to hear Mickey say "Up an' at 'em....".

Thank you m&m's mom! I didn't realize there would be a speaker phone button. I was just going to have DS and DD take turns answering the phone each day.

BTW, my friend is expecting twins and wants to name them Michael and Megan, so she could be another "m&m's mom"!:D

We just get to the point now where we say "The M's" instead of Megan and Miranda. If we were going to have another and it was a girl I would love to use Mallory. For some reason I love girl names that start w/ "M". Alas, no more babies.
The speakerphone is a fun idea. The girls loved it in the morning. You can adjust the volume as well. I thought Mickey "personally" calling them telling them to come to the parks would work but they smiled while listening and went right back to sleep. I am the only early riser in my family.
Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter