Are there any AP discounts?

Lyn5

<font color=green>If the tag fairy stops by, green
I did have DL APs that expired in September 2005 and I currently have WDW APs that will expire in November 2006. I also have a Disney Visa. I thought I would ask if anyone knows of any potential discounts I might qualify for :confused3 Also, is it the same price to purchase at the gate as it is online?

Thank you and I appreciate any help :sunny:

I don't know of any discounts on APs at Disneyland unless you are renewing (before it is expired) or if you are a DVC member ($20 off).

AP's cost the same online as they do at the gate. Park Hoppers are cheaper online.

When are you going to Disneyland? There are some discounts with your Disney Visa:
*10% off Dining at SELECT locations
*Free character Meet & Greet throught the end of September at Ariel's Grotto in the mornings (free 5x7 photo)
*10% off a purchase of $50 or more at World of Disney
*2 Free Stroller Rentals (I think this ends in September as well)

Thanks Shauna. We will be there from October 3-8. I have been keeping my eye on the Disney Visa discounts too....I really hope they extend the free strollers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter