Are there any Disney characters that wear chain mail?

Lowenzahn

Earning My Ears
Hey Disney Fans,
I'm trying to compile a list of characters from anywhere in the Disney-owned franchises that wear chain mail armor. Live action or animated films, Disney/Pixar/LucasFilm/Marvel/etc, old or new movies, etc. The only characters I can think of are King Fergus from Brave and Sir Kay from Sword and the Stone. Anybody know of other characters?
Thanks!

What a left-field question, but kinda interesting. It's hard to think of off the top of my head. There are certainly a lot of Marvel characters who do, but a lot of them are obscure. Of the bigger ones, Thor has been known to depending on his costume, and Captain America's traditional look has chain-mail (under the blue part on his chest). Their current costumes and their movie outfits do not have that though.

I really can't think of any others. Check out Tangled as maybe some of the Snugly Duckling thugs might have it. It's a place to start anyway. If you want to count the first two Narnia movies as Disney I am pretty sure some characters wear it there too. That's only kinda Disney.

Good luck in your search!

Thanks so much! That's great and very helpful!

What a left-field question, but kinda interesting. It's hard to think of off the top of my head. There are certainly a lot of Marvel characters who do, but a lot of them are obscure. Of the bigger ones, Thor has been known to depending on his costume, and Captain America's traditional look has chain-mail (under the blue part on his chest). Their current costumes and their movie outfits do not have that though.

I really can't think of any others. Check out Tangled as maybe some of the Snugly Duckling thugs might have it. It's a place to start anyway. If you want to count the first two Narnia movies as Disney I am pretty sure some characters wear it there too. That's only kinda Disney.

Good luck in your search!

I would also guess that one or more of the supporting characters (maybe even Stefan) in the live action Maleficent movie wore chain mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!