Are there any Malts Milkshakes inside the parks?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Other than sit down? Nothing fancy, just a machine product like McDonald's.
We often get B&C to go, which are much better obv-but got to wondering inside the parks.

At DHS, Sci-Fi and Prime Time both have milkshakes. At MK, it’s the Plaza Restaurant (not ice cream parlor).I’m not sure about AK and Epcot.

At DHS, Sci-Fi and Prime Time both have milkshakes. At MK, it’s the Plaza Restaurant (not ice cream parlor).I’m not sure about AK and Epcot.

Those 3 are sit downs correct? Just looking for an occasional malt, sounds like none available. Cones it is.

No quick service locations in the parks that I can see, just ice cream and sundaes. Ghirardelli has them in Disney Springs.

Edit: Dockside diner has them on the menu in Studios, I haven't personally tried them

Last edited:

Dockside diner in dhs has milkshakes and we used to be able to order the primetime milkshakes at the tune in bar. not sure about aunti gravity in MK?

I'd stay clear of Hollywood Scoops... we've had them several times and they are always melted into sugary milk. We now refer to them as Hollywood Soups.

You can probably get a good shake to go at the Tune-In Lounge.

Really like the ice cream parlor at MK but will for sure try the A Gravity chocolate shake thanks.

Hollywood Scoops had a holiday peppermint milkshake topped with a doughnut that was terrific.

You can probably get a good shake to go at the Tune-In Lounge.

Have they started serving shakes again at the lounge? During the Covid years, I stopped in on multiple trips to get a PB&J shake to go and was told you'd have to have a dining reservation at the Prime Time Café to get one. I last checked when we were at WDW in February of 2023 and was told the same. I'm hoping that I can get a shake this August at the Tune-In Lounge!

Have they started serving shakes again at the lounge? During the Covid years, I stopped in on multiple trips to get a PB&J shake to go and was told you'd have to have a dining reservation at the Prime Time Café to get one. I last checked when we were at WDW in February of 2023 and was told the same. I'm hoping that I can get a shake this August at the Tune-In Lounge!
Oof! I don't know. I haven't since COVID and didn't even consider that might have changed. I always end up getting a cocktail to go! 🍹

I'll be there next week and I'll go on a reconnaissance mission! Stay tuned (pun intended)

When I was there in early February, the Tune-In lounge was only serving their bar fare - no food or items from the restaurant side. I don't know if you might have been able to request a shake - but definitely no food was available from the restaurant side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter