Are there any of you left?

Hey everybody i have not been on in forever but i have moved on with my life and with my friends but this game might come back and i will be waiting for the day but i will still move on if it does not come. Vmk was a game for me to have fun with friends i miss it i really do but i dont think i will have time for it with my busy scudlude even if it does come back

Nextroyalsubject,CoolDivaGal:)
:hippie::):cheer2:

may it always be in our hearts:littleangel:

Wow! I'm so glad to see so many ppl checking back here. I haven't been on dis for awhile but am glad to come back and check in. I miss VMK very much, I don't think I would have as much time to play it now as I did while it was going but it would be nice to be able to just log in and be there with others of a like mind just enjoying the Disney magic. I would also enjoy being able to chat with some old friends who I have lost contact with since the closing. I miss them all greatly and still hold on to a glimmer of hope that some day a form of VMK will open once again! :thumbsup2

I am fantastic.. despite the fact VMK's closed.
I saw a commercial the other day that had the VMK fireworks music.. :sad1: It was great, yet saddening. I miss my VMK buds.
AstroNilla :goodvibes

I know! I've seen commercials that had Alice dark ride music and another that had It's a Small World imports on it. That's so strange. I've seen the commercial you've talked about as well.

Hey, I'm still here. Finally found some time on the computer since its Winter Break.

I know! I've seen commercials that had Alice dark ride music and another that had It's a Small World imports on it. That's so strange. I've seen the commercial you've talked about as well.

I've seen ones with the Small World Imports music, but not the Alice dark ride music. I can't believe they use the music... it brings back memories lol. After VMK closed I tried Toontown for a few months... and got insanely bored. I'm currently playing FusionFall, but NOTHING can compare to VMK. :goodvibes

I've seen ones with the Small World Imports music, but not the Alice dark ride music. I can't believe they use the music... it brings back memories lol. After VMK closed I tried Toontown for a few months... and got insanely bored. I'm currently playing FusionFall, but NOTHING can compare to VMK. :goodvibes

FusionFall is the one for Cartoon Network right? Pay to play? I have no idea, I've never even checked it out. I tried Freerealms and didn't like it. *sigh* I love how Disney didn't even try to make it an incredible game and it's the one that goes down the toilet despite it's awesomeness.

FusionFall is the one for Cartoon Network right? Pay to play? I have no idea, I've never even checked it out. I tried Freerealms and didn't like it. *sigh* I love how Disney didn't even try to make it an incredible game and it's the one that goes down the toilet despite it's awesomeness.

OMG, I didn't think people were still intrested ! :D
That's really put a smile on my face, and the reunion is a fantastic idea.
I'm not in touch with anybody from VMK, but i'm sure some of us could pull some strings? ;)
Ahaa, it's so weird. I'm 14 now.
and sorry for quoting you, I forgot how to post a reply wooops.
can some of you mail me please? :D

I miss my vmk friends and some of the sights and sounds of the game. No more online gaming for me; they're too much of a time suck!

Still have that vmk sounds/music playing tho.

I miss VMK. I was almost 13 when it closed (my birthday was two days after it closed). I spent the whole summer of 2007 on there due to my sister (dlandchick) having leukemia. :sad2: I loved my friends and they were supportive to me.

This week marks 3 years since VMK closed on us. Wah. :sad1: Can't believe it has been so long. I often think what it would have looked like by now, with new technology etc. Nothing has been able to replace that type of gaming experience for me, which is probably a good thing because I am just a tad bit busy with my baby now. heh

Yup, I wish I could have graduated with VMK to play as I got home, but I did the next best thing. I wore my Stitch hat on way into and out of school!
0d98b9cc.jpg

how time flies, I remember when you were just a little freshman jedi master :rotfl2:
Congrats :)

I still miss it every day :( I haven't lost any of my passion for Disney, and with my youngest daughter working in the parks now I have gone more than ever.

With both girls out of the house, it would have been nice to have VMK around to spend some time together online - we used to hang out in a room or play pirates together. Sigh.....

I still miss VMK. :[

Really no other game I've tried has been as great as VMK was. It was the epitome of an online game for me. It's set the bar high for any other game out there.

If they ever opened it up again, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. Even years later, I would jump at the chance to play. :goodvibes

I miss it too. It's amazing that it's been 3 years... it was such a big part of my life that it feels like it's been 10 since Vmk was open.

There's no way to replace Vmk. The only way I get that feeling is going to Disneyland or Disney World, which only happens for a couple days out of the year. I miss my friends the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!