Are there washing facilities at RPR?

Daydreamer64

DIS Veteran
I will need to wash some cloths while at RPR.

Are there washing/drying laundry facilities at the hotel? or do I have to go to a local laundry mat to do the cloths :( ? I know that WDW hotels have a laundry room on site but this is our first time at USO hotels.

Yes, there is a laundry room in each building. The one in Tower 3 is on the second floor inside. It had 2 washers/dryers. I believe the other two buildings have groundfloor outside entrances.

Thanks for the info! That takes some planning out of the way for me. Gosh, only 2 washers? I'll be doing washing at 2a.m. so i can get a machine! ;)

There is also a laundry area at tower 1, near the pool. There is at least 4 maybe 5 washers in there. We used it, when we went to the pool. I think each tower has a laundry.

When we were there in July, I did wash after the parks closed and everyone else was just watching t.v. in the room. It was about 10:30 or so. There was only one other person using one machine. She gave me the tip that the dryers run so long that you can actually dry two loads in a row for the same $. I liked the idea of needing a room key to get into the laundry too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter