Are we given bandanas for pirate night on the Dream?

hmhs

Mouseketeer
We board the Disney Dream next week and getting our pirate night costumes together.... I thought I saw somewhere that we are provided pirate bandanas- is this correct or should I pack some. Thanks!!

Unless they have changed since we last cruised, it is more of a half-bandana, triangular rather than square.

Yeah, as a male with a big head its more of a handkerchief. Works good for the kids though. I bring a pirate hat and that can just stick down under the hat though.

My husband has a big head...the bandana is tight. He brings his own. My son and I have no problems.

We did not get them on the EBPC 10/26/17 sailing on the Wonder
We did on that same EBPC sailing (which actually departed 10/27/2017). They were left by our stateroom host on the bed as usual. I used the bandana as a pocket square for our Palo dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter