Are We There Yet!!!

moneypit85

Did I miss a meal?
Hi there, I know we are sounding like broken records but with only 18 days to go what can i do? DH and I are more anxious than our DS(10) and DD(5). It has been 3 years since our last Disney adventure and i can't wait!! We have been several times but this will be our second trip with our 5th wheel trailor. I would like to hope packing and getting Xmas decorations together and finding a place to hide those gifts will burn off at least a day or two. Well i have taken up enough space, saying much of nothing, Thanks to all for reading.

Gidget the DW

I'm with you Moneypit85. We too are leaving in 18 days, but going in the other direction, to Disneyland. Very excited as this is our first trip out there. We only wish they had a Fort Wilderness (boohoo) Oh well, next year it's back to the Fort for us.

I'm with you too. It's 19 days till we leave! Which Loop will you be in? We are going to be in a full-hookup Pet Loop.

CLynnJones
Not sure were were are exactly, but we requested and paid for preferred site, do you know the site# you will be on yet? We are unsure how soon we can get that info. any help would be great. Thanks have a safe trip. how long are you staying?

moneypit85 , We will be arriving 12/23 and leaving 1/4. How abaout you, how long are you staying? We love Loop 100 for a preferred site that's where we stayed this past June and where we will hopefully be next June. It is so close to the marina, and Trail's End etc. We can't stay in that Loop for this trip though because our doggie babysitter, my mom is coming along with us!! Maybe we will see ya there. Are you bringing x-mas decorations?

Hi,

Ya'll have fun! And, I hope you do put up Christams lights, it always make it seem more Christmasey for everyone...I did when I went Thanksgiving week, though I think I'll skip it for New Years this time.

Have fun...I'll be on the Cruise! :0) Mmketeer

CLynnJones

we are checking in on the 22nd and leaving on the 5th. yes we are bringing Xmas decor. it is DH's fav. thing to do . decorate for Xmas . plus we have to do it for DS and DD. this will be our first trip to WDW. during this time of year. i can't wait!!Maybe we will see ya there. be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter