Are you in a good or bad mood?

fair.....not enough sleep the last couple of nights.
Now hear DS's family way be staying with us for a week while they get new flooring......we'll see.
I like organization and quiet. That is so NOT them

I like organization and quiet. That is so NOT them

I advise many games of hide-n-seek, where you're "it"...for as long as you can get away with. :rotfl:

More seriously, though - maybe devise a "Camp Nana" schedule: where they have set times to play outside, do crafts, watch TV, nap? It might be just novel enough that they'll go for it for a few days, and it won't seem so chaotic.

Not bad...it's always a relief to leave work for the day on a Monday. Mondays are generally pretty dreadful as we always face a big backlog of disgruntled customer demands from the weekend. I've also got a standing event on Monday evenings that I look forward to so that also too. :goodvibes

I advise many games of hide-n-seek, where you're "it"...for as long as you can get away with. :rotfl:

More seriously, though - maybe devise a "Camp Nana" schedule: where they have set times to play outside, do crafts, watch TV, nap? It might be just novel enough that they'll go for it for a few days, and it won't seem so chaotic.

They are home schooled so that will be going on during the day......but they are loud and mom works from home and auntie is the teacher. Full house!! Auntie will leave but then daddy comes home.
I don't want to cook for them, so there goes my kitchen!!
Mom will take them swimming after her work. Otherwise too hot to play outside here,

Bad. Governor recommended today that school be virtual through sept. 28 at least. I’m mad at people who could not or would not stay near their homes this summer. So many selfish people.

My son was working since March at a pharmacy. He moves in to his dorm tomorrow and comes back home till the weekend. He was scheduled to work through Thursday but he was deactivated in the system. Apparently he was in a position that had an end date. The manager meant for him to Move to a temp spot and work a couple weekends a month till he comes home in November. But they missed the date and he would have to reapply. It’s ok because they told him to stop in if school closes down again. But it caused him a bit of stress thinking they just terminated him. Which I knew they hadn’t. They seemed to like him. But I think he’s sad because he liked his job and wanted to keep his foot in the door.

Yikes, what happened?

I had a potential/probable bat bite 🙄 and the standard of care for any possible contact with a bat is to get vaccine and immunoglobulin since they’re the top rabies vector. I honestly had no idea it was so no questions asked go straight to ER. I kind of thought nothing of the interaction until I relayed it to some friends over the weekend who told me to get to an ER ASAP as it had already been a few days.

It could have been worse, I guess. I could have been attacked by that rabid otter that was on the loose last month.

...I've also got a standing event on Monday evenings that I look forward to so that also too. :goodvibes

That's such a great strategy!

When my DS was going through an "I hate school" period, we instituted breakfast at Dunkins on the way to school on Mondays. It really did help brighten up the day.

@lovin'fl, I don't know whether to like the current good mood, sad face the recent pit of despair, or laugh at the meme. - I think we need a multiple reaction emoji. :crowded:

Anyway, hope the upward mood trend continues!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!