Arriving at MCO at 8:55pm, where to eat?

SteveMP

DIS Veteran
we are flying into MCO tonight scheduled to arrive at 8:55pm. I am guessing most of the places will be closed when we arrive? Especially being a Sunday. Any places open later in MCO on Sundays?

Thanks

I would eat on the plane if possible. Delta, United, and Alaska have nice cheese plates and tapas style boxes imo.

Or buy food at the airport before your flight.

I always bring food on the plane to eat. Why spend an extra hour in the airport when you can take care of it while you're in the air.

I always bring food on the plane to eat. Why spend an extra hour in the airport when you can take care of it while you're in the air.

Agree - we always pack lunch/dinner, fruit and snacks in a small soft sided cooler that can fit in one of our carry on bags, we use frozen grapes as an ice pack and then get drinks after security. This way we have what we want, when we want it and it helps kill time on the flight :)

There is a food court in the airport, on the way to baggage claim. Some of the places should be open. Also in the airport atrium is the Hyatt Hotel, with a restaurant and bar just above the main airport floor. You can take the escalator up and get something to eat.

If you are leaving the airport via the north exit, pass up the exit to I4 and go straight, there is a TGIFridays that is open until 1am.

I agree with PP's - you're best bets are to either bring food with or grab something at the airport. At best you'll get to the hotel around 11p but most food courts and restaurants are closing up at that time. You may want to check the times at DTD as well - there may be something that has late night dining there.

Depends on the Disney resort. Most food courts stay open until midnight, possibly with a limited menu. But, yes, bring food, or buy at your departure airport, and eat on the plane.
The website will be able to help, as it has operating hours listed: https://www.orlandoairports.net/getting-around-mco/shops-restaurants/

Have a fun time.
Wow, great site! So, couple of places are open until 10; several places are open until the last flight arrives. McCoy's is open until 12:30. McDonald's in the main terminal is open 24 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter