Arriving early for ADR, will they let you in?

courtky

Earning My Ears
If you arrive early to an ADR, will they allow you to go ahead and be seated and move your ADR time up, provided there is a time slot? For example, I have Sanaa booked at 1:30 and there are multiple openings before 1:30. If I happened to be there at 12:30 instead (that time slot is open) would that be OK?

I'm asking because it's our arrival day and I booked it late into the day even though we arrive pretty early in the morning. I just wanted to be extra careful about being late :)

It depends. We have had it go both ways. If there is space they will accommodate your request. If they are packed they will tell you to come back at your designated time. I'd give it a try. Worst case scenario you spend a little time watching animals or exploring the resort.

You can always check the app day of. If there is an earlier time still showing available, modify your reservation to that time.

Sometimes. We've definitely got in some places early (my husband is pathologically early, he doesn't do it to get in earlier, he is just terrified of being late) we have also arrived early and still waited WAY past our ADR time at others (See - O'hana, and Sci Fi)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!