Arriving early the next day

AZMermaid

DIS Veteran
Long story short, we are taking a red eye from AZ and arriving at 9:30AM so to the resort 10:30/11:00 on May 27. We have May 26-28 booked. The points are gonna expire Sept 1 so I’m just gonna keep it as is so the room will be ready on arrival. I know it is a strange use of points but since I borrowed to book, I’m rolling with it. Plan is to nap before we hit the 4:00 Hoop Dee Do.

Is this an email/chat thing or should I call the resort directly to let them know we are arriving the following day? Maybe email so I have a record of it? Both? My understanding is calling the resort is actually a call center? Is there a way to call BRV directly? Thanks!

We called to let them know our flight was cancelled and that we would be arriving early morning after driving. It did seem to be a call center - she said they'd note if for the hotel but people arrive at all hours.. If you check in online you should get the room assignment in the app in any event.

That's a quick trip!

We always book an extra night before. That way the room is ready when we get in, usually early morning after a long drive. We don’t let anyone know we wouldn’t be there the first night. The day before we get a text with our room number. Straight to room.

It’s a short pre-cruise stay!
We like to do that too - saves any and all stress of getting to the Orlando area on time! Except our 2022 cruise, where it added the stress of potentially getting Covid on our pre cruise stay and then not getting on the boat. Not to worry, we made it through the World portion just fine, passed our pre cruise testing, and then most of us got Covid toward the end of the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter