Article Released Today Implicating Disney Cover Up Child Pedo Ring...

Does any part of it ring untrue? It matches the stories of multiple child performers from Disney and other labels. The ages, the grooming, the parties, chronic sexual assault are all consistent. It just happens that this family seems to have thrown off the cloak of fear and is naming names.

Does any part of it ring untrue? It matches the stories of multiple child performers from Disney and other labels. The ages, the grooming, the parties, chronic sexual assault are all consistent. It just happens that this family seems to have thrown off the cloak of fear and is naming names.
This is well known and talked about amongst the moms of many child actors. It unfortunately is sad but true.

Seems like a pretty unreliable source... independent journalists typically aren’t the ones breaking news this massive
Being independent doesn’t make you unreliable.
I’ve seen oodles of lies published recently (about other things) by large popular sources that seem to be riding on old reputations from yesteryear. Yellow journalism abounds. You have to give each source an actual critical eye.
If there’s a problem at Disney that needs fixing, I say let the sun shine on it so it can be cleaned up.

I believe all of it. But it also pains me to say that. I've heard rumors of it. I've seen rumblings from people that I brushed off as just "Disney haters". I've tried to ignore it, because I don't want to believe it. Because I love Disney and want to continue to live in my Disney bubble. Tonight is the first time however that I've read anything like this - and honestly it's been a bit shattering. How the heck can I give my money to a company who is knowingly at best, ignoring pedophilia, at worst, promoting it? And I do realize it's happening in all of Hollywood, has for a very long time in fact, but the rest of Hollywood has never specifically marketed itself as for children, like Disney has. So maybe that's why it feels worse?

but the rest of Hollywood has never specifically marketed itself as for children, like Disney has. So maybe that's why it feels worse?
Disney has never been specifically for children. Even the old classics are marketed for everyone. Disney has always made films more geared for adults too.

Disney owned Miramax while Harvey Weinstein was in charge and did nothing about that situation when his predatory behavior had to have been an open secret. They really haven’t gotten any bad press about it either so I’m sure that will be the case here.

Fox also hasn’t been in trouble over Bryan Singer and the rumors about him have been going on forever.

That's a weird comment to make. Stating that Disney movies are made for everyone in no way apologies for any behavior. It is merely stating a fact.

The fact that he would even pick apart what I said, for starters. He completely ignored the point to try and argue a fact. 🤦 Further, I never said Disney solely markets for children. I said they specifically market for children, AND THEY DO. That is also a fact.

The fact that he would even pick apart what I said, for starters. He completely ignored the point to try and argue a fact. 🤦 Further, I never said Disney solely markets for children. I said they specifically market for children, AND THEY DO. That is also a fact.
They don’t market specifically for children. They have certain things that are directly for kids like disney channel and what not but overall their goal is not specifically for children. You compared this to the rest of Hollywood and in this way disney is no different than the rest of Hollywood. They make things for kids, they make things for families and they make things for adults. Universal does the same. Other studios do the same.

Like I said in my previous post I don’t doubt stuff like this happens and it’s incredibly terrible that it does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter