• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artist Point

seal kitty

Earning My Ears
We just got back from Florida, and I have high praise for Artist Point. We ate there for our 5th Anniversary on Nov. 3rd. Great service, the restaurant was quiet for our 8 PM reservation, and everything tasted great. DH loved the venison eggroll, and I enjoyed the mushroom soup. I loved the halibut. The flourless chocolate cake for dessert was delicious (and comped for our anniversary celebration).

On a side note-- I asked the concierge at our hotel (Royal Plaza) for a recommendation for our special evening..... and he suggested the Rainforest Cafe! True story. He hadn't even heard of Artist Point. Is there some scheme where these guys can't talk about restaurants at other hotels?

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Boy would you have been unhappy if you would have taken that concierge's advice! :teeth:

Artist Point is my favorite place to eat. We have eaten there twice and can't wait to go back in January!!! Glad that you chose to eat there and loved it!!!

Haven't eaten there in years. I'm going back soon. Its great to hear it's just as wonderful as I remember :)

Are you sure that was the concierge that you asked? ...or was it the bellhop covering the concierge desk during someone's break? :rotfl:

Looking forward to our 12th anniversary dinner there. I have heard lots of great things about it.
Thanks for your review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter