• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

As if I need another reason to love Johnny Depp

cinderella73

<font color=magenta>I stand for strollers at wdw a
http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/4...lassroom-with-visit-from-captain-jack-sparrow :love:

Hollywood star Johnny Depp has made an unannounced visit to a London primary school after receiving a letter from one of its pupils.
The actor turned up at the school in Greenwich, South London, dressed as his Pirates of the Caribbean alter-ego Captain Jack Sparrow.
He said nine-year-old Beatrice had written to Captain Jack, asking him to lead a mutiny against her teachers. ( youtube)

I guess they were filming parts of the next movie and he decided to suprise a 9 yr old fan at a nearby school that had written him a fan letter . The video above was captured on a cell phone. I think Yahoo has a link and info on the front page as well.

I had seen the story about this.. but watched the video now... and what's funny is that Pirates, Dead Man's Chest is playing in the other room, so I had a piratey music background.

Gosh I love that man!! If you had asked me 10, 15 years ago if Johnny Depp would be in a hugely popular, DISNEY, movie FRANCHISE, I would have told you no freakin' way!

He's so awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter