"As seen on TV" Fess up now...

"As seen on TV" products. Will you admit to buying them?

• Yes, I have. Both from the TV ad or from a store.

• No, but I've thought about it.

• Wouldn't waste my time on that junk.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Charade

<font color=royalblue>I'm the one on the LEFT side
We've all seen the commercials with these "incredible" products and I was wondering how many people actually bought them.

I have but not that often. I think I've ordered something I saw from the TV once or twice but have bought more of these products when I've seen them in a store. They're usually cheaper too.

Of course, if you answer this poll in the next 10 minutes......... :)

I've bought a few items, but not many, and usually I'll look for them in the store. Call me crazy, but there are some things that I'd rather see in person before buying.

What I've gotten -- the original chocolate factory (I think the only thing we've ordered from the TV ad), a George Foreman grill, a quesadilla maker that I think was an "as seen on TV" item, and the pasta pot, with the strainer in the lid. The pasta pot is the one that gets the most use.

I have a few things. I just ordered the Smart Spin, but it hasn't arrived yet. I bought Bare Minerals makeup from the infomercial. I have Oxyclean, but I buy that at the store. I also have a bun and thigh sculpter, but I bought that at the store too (mega-cheap!). I'm sure there's more.

I wait until they come to a store near me. I want to try the One Sweep and I have the furniture movers that I have used to move large pieces of furniture by myself.

I never have. There is a store close to me that sells all the infomercial things, I went in to look, now I know why I don't buy that way, everything looked so cheap. :rolleyes:

Obi-Wan Pinobi said:
...and the pasta pot, with the strainer in the lid. The pasta pot is the one that gets the most use.

I bought that from my grocery store and it rocks! I also got something called 30 second plummer (or something like that) and it actually worked well. I'm always surprised when these "as seen on tv" things work well.

I bought the bareminerals from the infomercial and LOVE IT.. I also bought that dang pancake pan. It is a nasty, sloppy, yucky thing. I don't know why I bought it, I have no problem flipping pancakes LOL! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter