ASmo good for a 2yr old??

Sebastianmom

Earning My Ears
DH and I picked that resort because of the theme - We previously did the Sports but there wer only the 2 of us. I have read the best locations are Dalmatians and Toy Story - any other suggestions???? Fantasia too noisy??? we are going to be there from Sept 27 to Oct 2.

We stayed at the ASmo in May 2004, in the Fantasia #5 building and it was not noisy at all. There were of course tons of kids but not much noise (go figure!) We liked the location because we were close to the pool and lobby/food court. My DD2 loved the place. She enjoyed all of the colors and she really liked the Mickey Mouse at the pool area. I think you'll have a great time. Try to stay out of the LoveBug area it's to far of a walk to the pool for the little ones.

Thanks so much! Great to know Fantasia buildings have good places too! We are trying to request Toy Story, but I hear is a popular request so it is great to have alternatives! :goodvibes

We stayed in one of the Toy Story buildings last March. Our DS was just about to turn 3 and he loved it. He would have spent the week playing around the large statutes and in the pool if we would have let him.

We didn't have any problems with noise but we were on the 3rd floor almost at the end.

Have fun!! :sunny:

We stayed at ASMo when my son was 21 months old and he loved it!!! We stayed in Dalmatians and it was close to everything, but you may have to pay the extra $10 a night.
P.S. - There is a fountain area in the back buildings by the Love Bug, it's a giant tire with falling water and some pop-up fountains that he just absolutely loved!!! We spent more time there allowing him to run in the water than at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter