ASMu foodcourt question

The Sybah Shelstah

Mouseketeer
What is normally served in the "specialty" section of the foodcourt?
I'm just curious because I'm not sure if it was open the first day of my most recent stay there but after that it was definitely closed the rest of my stay and I never even knew what they served there. The rest of my stay if I ate a late afternoon lunch at the parks and came back to the resort late and wanted to eat something- say around 11pm- all that was left open was the pizza/pasta part of the foodcourt. But at all times (day/evening) the specialy shop said sorry for the inconvenience but it was closed.

What do they normally serve there?

And also is it usually closed during the "value" seasons so I should expect it to be closed during my Sept trip also? Pasta got really old real quick in a 9 day stay. LOL

I just stayed there in December and don't remember what part was the "specialty" part. all of the food areas were open. There are 4 places right? Icecream, pizza and the 2 others. We had a real good roasted pork dinner from the food place on the left near the ice cream part. Delicious!!! There were a few meat and potatoes dishes to choose from. Sorry you missed it.

Yes, I'm sorry too! I don't do pizza at all (just not my thing) and even though I like pasta... I was getting really sick of it by the end of my trip. LOL Just bad timing I suppose. :)

Don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that most sections of all the food courts, not just all star music, close after regular dinner hours. It's an inconvenience for those of us who stay at parks until closing.

It must depend on when in Jan you were there. The specialty area was closed most evenings when we went through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter