Astro Blasters photo question

ScrapperKimmyD

I'm all a-twitter!
On one of our trips to fight the evil emperor Zorg, I was in a group of 10 people. I was the designated one to email all of the photos to my address.

On one of them, I accidentally hit the Spanish key instead of the English key. I didn't want to make the people in line have to wait even longer, so I went ahead with it in Spanish.

I am able to see all of the pics except the one that came in Spanish. The link isn't a direct link, so I've tried it by searching around the site with the link they gave and I've tried it using another link that did work.

All I can ever see is a little red x.

Anyone know how I can see the pic? It might be giving me more info in the body of the email, but I don't read/speak Spanish.

TIA.

Hmmmm not sure, but you should be happy to have gotten the ones that you did as I dont know how many times i went onto that ride and never got 1 picture delivered to my inbox.

I've heard people talking about that here, but this is the very first time it's not worked for us. And it's not like it didn't make it to my box - it's there, I just can't see it.

Next time, email them to me and I'll forward them to you! :goodvibes

Hit reload in your browser a few times. Sometimes the pics don't come up with the non-load X or a photo no found error for me.
Also, on PC, you can right-click and choose 'Show Picture' sometimes.

Both have worked for me.. :)

Of all the ones we emailed, one only actually arrived at the inbox. We were sad. :confused3

OP: I suggest checking your hpyerlink. Sometimes, you might find English/Spanish in there and tweak it around. It just might work... thats the only way i think of to help you get your photo in English.

You could also learn Spanish... ;)

Never mind me, I seem to be in a weirdly happy, smart-alecky mood today. There's SNOW on the ground!!!

Alex2kMommy said:
You could also learn Spanish... ;)

Never mind me, I seem to be in a weirdly happy, smart-alecky mood today. There's SNOW on the ground!!!

Yes, school was cancelled here today. It melted too fast for us, though, and we didn't get to play.

I can't help with a spanish picture, though. I know enough spanish to apologize, and to ask where the bathroom is. (or is it apologizing for asking where the bathroom is? LOL) Gotta love the basics!

Dukland said:
Yes, school was cancelled here today. It melted too fast for us, though, and we didn't get to play.

I can't help with a spanish picture, though. I know enough spanish to apologize, and to ask where the bathroom is. (or is it apologizing for asking where the bathroom is? LOL) Gotta love the basics!

its raining here... and im 15 min away from Disneyland... :( Not good!

Well, at least there won't be big crowds today!

We had a sun-shiney time for most of our days. The last 2 were cloudy but still nice.

ok I can speak Spanish, but don't know what difference it could make in the link......I also get some e-mails written in Arabic , totally different letter system and they come up unreadable all symbols, which is fine because I don't read Arabic at all.
Search on line for a yahoo translator that may help. :confused3

jemilah said:
ok I can speak Spanish, but don't know what difference it could make in the link......I also get some e-mails written in Arabic , totally different letter system and they come up unreadable all symbols, which is fine because I don't read Arabic at all.

well, i dont really know how its sent to you... so i wouldnt know, but i was thinking of something like how yahoo does... like yahoo.com = English yahoo, yahoo.com.tw would be Taiwanese yahoo, etc etc.

sometimes, if it has a Language=1, the #s can change to another language.

this is what the English email says:

Galactic Greetings Space Ranger,

You have received an intergalactic transmission from a friend who has just completed a mission on the new Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster interactive experience at Disneyland(r) park in California.

Visit http://disneyland.com/buzzphotos and enter the following code number into the code box to view a photo of Star Command's newest hero:

CODE NUMBER: 641233E3F34980777DDA31155C36xxxx

To Infinity and Beyond!

VIRTUAL FASTPASS BONUS!
Play Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters online and jump to the front of the line with your Virtual FastPass(r)!

To receive your Virtual FastPass(r)*, visit http://www.disneyland.com/Buzz and download and install the game.
Next, enter the Virtual FastPass(r) code and you'll go to the front of the line in warp speed.

Virtual FastPass(r) code: 215E727D40057G5Qxxxx

*This is a one-time only pass.

http://www.disneyland.com/Buzz

this is what the Spanish one says:

Saludos Galacticos Space Ranger,

Has recibido una transmision intergalactica de un amigo que acaba de unirse a los rangos de los Guardianes Espaciales al completar una mision en la nueva experiencia interactiva, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster, en el parque Disneyland(r) de California.

Echale un ojo a la foto y mejor puntuacion del heroe mas reciente del Comando Estelar presionando el enlace y escribiendo el codigo a continuacion:

http://disneyland.com/buzzfotos

Escribe el siguiente codigo:

B109336CB4CDF004F517D5E91A18xxxx

Al Infinito y Mas Alla!

Beneficio Adicional: Un FastPass Virtual Juega Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters por Internet y salta al frente de la fila con tu FastPass Virtual(r)!

Para recibir un FastPass Virtual(r)?, solo tienes que bajar e instalar el juego desde el enlace de abajo. Luego, escribe el csdigo de FastPass Virtual(r) (desde el Menu Principal, presiona Opciones y busca la cajita marcada "FastPass Virtual(r)") y te iras al frente de la fila como cohete!

Codigo de FastPass Virtual(r): 4C522E577J1V4839xxxx

*Este pase solo es valido una vez.

http://www.disneyland.com/Buzz

it's weird how one link takes you right there and the other one doesn't. I need to try pulling it up again now...

jemilah said:
I was actually joking when I said to learn Spanish, that would take too long. ;)

But that does bring up an idea; Kimmy, why don't you post the text of the email here, and I bet someone could translate! (And I mean that seriously this time...)

ETA: Kimmy, take the NUMBER of the photo from the Spanish one, and paste it into the page from the link in the first one. Did you try that? (Sorry if that's obvious and you've already tried it.)

whats the spanish URL link? cuz your still entering the code into the English... maybe there is a thingy that says "change to English" Maybe if you post a print screen on the picture, but just scratch out what you dont want.

The difference between the two links is that one is spelled BUZZPHOTOS and the other BUZZFOTOS (which would be the Spanish way to spell it, but it isn't working and perhaps isn't a valid address/name.)

Just as an FYI, the text of the messages are identical, so no hidden, different way to access, it's just that the link in the Spanish one is broken. I'm betting there is supposed to be a Spanish language webpage for the photos, but it's not working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter