At 180 Days yet no way to make reservations for all my trip...

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
So I'm at my 180 days yet I can only make reservations for the first day of my trip. What gives? I know I'm at my 180, I've confirmed it with several websites like Kenny the pirate. I should be able to make reservations for my entire, stay, right?

It eventually fixed itself after several log ins and outs. Unfortunately I couldn't get anything for Ohana (big surprise) and Biergarten (which was more of an actual, non-sarcastic surprise).

The guess is many of the Epcot restaurants haven't been loaded into the system for December - most likely they are waiting on the Candlelight Dining Package details.

It seems as though everyone not staying for a significant amount of time is having this issue. It is reassuring to know we are not alone lol. At the same time, I really thing WDW should work on having all of the Christmas season events planned and announced before the 180 day mark hits...to me it is silly that they offer the 180 days but don't actually have their major restaurants available. Now we are all on pins and needles waiting for them to be released, when I personally just wanted to get most, if not everything, reserved at 180 days...like Disney told me I would be able to do...right?

I wonder if at some point in the future, they will let you make reservations at Magic Kingdom once you have purchased your MVMCP tickets for that evening. That would totally weed out people making reservations who can't attend. I guess I only wonder this, because we have tickets for it, but still can't make our reservation. Just another thing to wait for I guess.

Not sure if this post made any sense, but this whole back and forth and waiting to maybe if I can get the notification and get on my computer fast enough to make the reservation stuff is nonsense. As much as I love being on WDW's website and calling them, this isn't the most magical way to plan our "magical" vacation.

It seems as though everyone not staying for a significant amount of time is having this issue. It is reassuring to know we are not alone lol. At the same time, I really thing WDW should work on having all of the Christmas season events planned and announced before the 180 day mark hits...to me it is silly that they offer the 180 days but don't actually have their major restaurants available. Now we are all on pins and needles waiting for them to be released, when I personally just wanted to get most, if not everything, reserved at 180 days...like Disney told me I would be able to do...right?

I wonder if at some point in the future, they will let you make reservations at Magic Kingdom once you have purchased your MVMCP tickets for that evening. That would totally weed out people making reservations who can't attend. I guess I only wonder this, because we have tickets for it, but still can't make our reservation. Just another thing to wait for I guess.

Not sure if this post made any sense, but this whole back and forth and waiting to maybe if I can get the notification and get on my computer fast enough to make the reservation stuff is nonsense. As much as I love being on WDW's website and calling them, this isn't the most magical way to plan our "magical" vacation.
I completely agree!

I'm having the same problem... and unfortunately people with free dining are getting all the ADRs while people who paid thousands are left with nothing. This constant checking for open reservations and getting nothing is so frustrating. Like others I was up at 6am 180 days out and was very limited to what I could get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!