At Aulani now - WOW!

jdm_dkm

Mouseketeer
That's the best I could come up with- Wow! The resort is absolutely stunning. We have a lock off ocean view 2 BR. We were assigned 1032-34. The guest service was impeccable. They met our car at the curb and started loading all of our luggage and groceries. Before I could get in the door, I was handed my welcome packet (we did online check in). They parked the car in a holding area while we went up to check in the room, then I went down and parked in self parking.

I couldn't be happier with the view. I'm sitting on my balcony listening to the live music from the Olelo Room and the sound of the water fountains. Waikolohe Valley is stunning at night.

If anyone has questions I will try to answer.

Your view sounds AMAZING!!!:dance3::dance3:

I envy you a little...You are in an incredible resort relaxing a little and the rest of us "little elves" are crazy busy preparing for SANTA!:santa::santa:

ENJOY YOUR VACATION!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

CAN'T WAIT FOR OURS IN MAY!:cool1::cool1:

Yep - pretty nice isn't it! :goodvibes We were there a year ago and I wish we were now so I wouldn't be freezing and looking at a foot of snow. However - heading to WDW in 2 days so I'm lucky that way!

There is another thread on this forum showing Aulani villas and views. Rooms 1032 and 1034 are not even listed as villas, if I am reading it correctly. Which wing are you in? We will be there in early February in an ocean view 1 bedroom and are trying to decide on a location request.

Oops- 1052-54

We are in Ewa tower in the wing closest to the lobby. These rooms face the ocean more straight-on than the wings further from the lobby and our rooms are not on an angle. I would recommend these rooms if you don't mind hearing the entertainment from The bar. We enjoyed it, but it is over at 9:00 and with the balcony door closed you don't hear it.

Oops- 1052-54

We are in Ewa tower in the wing closest to the lobby. These rooms face the ocean more straight-on than the wings further from the lobby and our rooms are not on an angle. I would recommend these rooms if you don't mind hearing the entertainment from The bar. We enjoyed it, but it is over at 9:00 and with the balcony door closed you don't hear it.

Thanks for the info! Enjoy!

Finishing up day 3 here at Aulani and I am still impressed. Cast members couldn't be nicer. Tomorrow morning we are going to tour a grand villa. Apparently every day at 8:30 AM you can view a grand villa. We have a couple traveling with us that are interested in becoming members.

The grand villas are amazing. We toured them in 2012. They are front view of the ocean. So much space. A little too much space (like when will you really need that big dining room). But so very awesome to see...and to think how great it would be to have a nice family gathering there. Or if you have lots of friends that are DVC members....and pool points for a stay. That could get sticky though....

Anyway....enjoy the rest of your stay in such a beautiful resort!!! If you can, take a walk along the path past the marriott and up to the Paradise cove area...we saw lots of wonderful fish there and some turtles.

Thanks for the "heads up" about the 8:30 grand tour!:):thumbsup2

I am a very early riser so I have lots of energy in the morning pretty early...
The late evening is "another story"....

Would love to see the Grand Villa!

PS....Go ahead...Make us all envious....Northeast the temps are pretty coldThe only good thing is that the snow is quite pretty for Santa!:santa::santa:

SO, WHAT HAVE THE TEMPS BEEN LIKE IN AULANI????????:beach:ENJOY!!!!1pixiedust:

We were there two months ago to the day and when I close my eyes tight enough I can still pop myself back to Aulani for a few "happy place" moments. Enjoy every moment. It's truly a magical place.

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter